CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I'm not scared of this Penrith. I don't expect them to stay shit, but if we come up against this Panthers we put 40 on them.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
how many weeks out for a dislocated shoulder?
Confirmed shoulder dislocation for Jarome Luai, classic landing on outstretched arm mechanism. General recovery guide: - minimal structural damage & joint stable: rehab for 3-6 weeks - significant damage/joint unstable & immediate reconstruction surgery required: 3+ months

From NRL physio

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Penriff chucking this IMO.
Prefer to play Warriors and make us play Storm back to back weeks
Yeah I reckon penrith don't want to play storm in week 1... even though they've flogged them both times this year, they'd be quite happy to let the pair of us bash each other for two weeks.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Confirmed shoulder dislocation for Jarome Luai, classic landing on outstretched arm mechanism. General recovery guide: - minimal structural damage & joint stable: rehab for 3-6 weeks - significant damage/joint unstable & immediate reconstruction surgery required: 3+ months

From NRL physio

Oh no. What a shame he is hurt.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Panthers are certainly missing Edwards and Turuva. Still, the Eels ability to keep the ball alive has really troubled the Panthers and disrupted the Panthers line-speed.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.