NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

both of these teams will be gone in week one.

Terrible coaching from Ricky. Crash play after crash play after settler. You aren’t going to beat a type 8 side like that. The raiders strike players have seen zero ball and Rapana is trash.

The comms blowing smoke up his butt because he hadn’t dropped a ball….but I’d seen him let it bounce and then get bundled into touch. He’s not great,

Bad crusher on Mulitalo not even a penalty

Can't wait to see Rickys melt down about the send off in the presser. It's going to be a sook for the ages.

Yep if it's a ball plant just reef it and you get the feed.
They should just call it an error as soon as the ball is planted and save everyone the trouble. Otherwise you're encouraging players to spoil the ruck.

It's a bad tackle from Kris. I don't know why some of these guys are ducking their heads sometimes though. He made that worse than it already was.

It's a bad tackle from Kris. I don't know why some of these guys are ducking their heads sometimes though. He made that worse than it already was.

I would suppose it is a self preservation instinct. It was made to look even worse because Kris kept on driving. It was such a bad tackle. He won't play again this season you'd think.

I would suppose it is a self preservation instinct. It was made to look even worse because Kris kept on driving. It was such a bad tackle. He won't play again this season you'd think.
Yeah they must get disorientated. I see it alot from guys lately.

If you're ever upside down like that, without your arms to protect the impact the instinct is to tuck your head in to protect your face. It's the same in most situations, protect your face or your nuts, evolution says both are important.

If you're ever upside down like that, without your arms to protect the impact the instinct is to tuck your head in to protect your face. It's the same in most situations, protect your face or your nuts, evolution says both are important.
Plus you don't won't to land on top of your head, it's better to roll which I think he was trying to do.

Whitehead: 'We just keep putting our front foot forward'

lisa simpson episode 3 GIF

pecking season 13 GIF

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Behold
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • bert_lifts
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Inknition
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • JamesC
  • Lozza
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.