CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 27 Discussion

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Why the hell is latrell suddenly becoming a protected species, oh that's right I forgot.

He's really making a bad name for himself

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
You cant wrap both arms when you smash a bloke. I dont get what you mean with this both arms thing. When you hammer a guy they fly backwards there isn't enough time to wrap both arms.

Yeah, you can. You just wrap the arms around, it's simple.

Several examples in this video on how to lean in with the shoulder and still wrap both arms around. JT's hit, the hit on Dearden against Eels in Darwin etc..

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Fletcher Baker in for the suspended Jared Waerea-Hargreaves this weekend vs Bunnies .

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Yeah, you can. You just wrap the arms around, it's simple.

Several examples in this video on how to lean in with the shoulder and still wrap both arms around. JT's hit, the hit on Dearden against Eels in Darwin etc..

You found me a tonne very close to horsburgh of which both arms didn't wrap at all. That is great. I will be able to reference them in the future.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
You found me a tonne very close to horsburgh of which both arms didn't wrap at all. That is great. I will be able to reference them in the future.

I'm sure you'll be able to find video of players hitting other players high and not getting penalized either, doesn't mean it's not illegal.

Corey's tackle was illegal. Simple as that.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
The funniest thing for mine about the JWH incident was the garbage headline Fox were running with.

They quoted Benji saying he got what he deserved and Benji did say that, however he then said "10 minutes", Fox were suggesting Benji said he deserved to get 6 weeks (which he definitely didn't say or suggest). Gutter journalism.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Billy Moore and Toovey on NRL360 having a competition for who can have the most gravelly voice. FMD did these guys punch darts with the intention of becoming a stereotype?

SeaEagleRock8

Silvertails
Billy Moore and Toovey on NRL360 having a competition for who can have the most gravelly voice. FMD did these guys punch darts with the intention of becoming a stereotype?
Crushed larynx. Back in the day when the opposition missed your head they might hit you in the throat by accident. Thus plenty of old players talk like that.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

Throw Lockyer in there with them :rofl

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Up the chooks!!!
banned ban GIF

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.