NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Can Kaufusi really pull out of that?

I dont know if he can pull out of it, but he could reduce the force. Wasnt that much worse than the shot on O'Sullivan really. I dont like those shots in the back though.

Felise is on report twice now isnt he? He has gone to trigger happy on being an enforcer and has put himself at risk at being on the sideline next week.
"At risk"

Thats late from Kafusi, we wont have to worry about him next week.
new person GIF

im starting to get worried with how easy playmakers are getting pullled from games.

I dont trust coaches to not coach players into taking out a playmaker if there is 10 to go and scores are tight even if you go to the bin most teams will struggle to score points when there dominant playmaker leaves

I'm not a fan of that, you watch it in slow-mo and it doesn't even look that bad. Normal speed, I just don't like that being a binning. A penalty? Maybe but I'm old school and I reckon if a half runs it at the line like that, he's fair game.

Even the weatherman could have forecasted that coming from Felise in the early rounds due to his aggression. Surely Wayne would have tried to reel that in a little bit and make sure he wasn’t trying to do it everytime the ball goes down his edge.

And now knights lose their halfback for the rest of the game.

They need to change the independent dr's HIA when game gets into the last 20mins or so... too easy for grub ***** to dog shot a key player and take them out of the game

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.