NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

nKnights looked to be hard done by there.

Looked forward
Episode 15 Nothing To See Here GIF by The Simpsons

Why the heck do halfbacks do that, just crab along and get belted?

Don't like or hate the Dolphins, but I want to see next weeks game with both teams undefeated

Knock on occurs after the second effort in the tackle

Knights are looking out on their feet but The isn't throwing that much at them.

Why the heck do halfbacks do that, just crab along and get belted?
Because they're pretty protected these days. It gives them a slight advantage of time and space. They absolutely should get creamed for it

Ball goes to Lee, knights sigh contentedly

I thought the held and release calls were supposed to be one. This ref missed that memo

Dolphins do look like a really good team though. Hopefully for dolphins sake bennett stays on a little longer then he is signed for.

The way he has made these blokes look like a team that have played together for a few years already is a pretty impressive feat.

Dare i say they even look better then the broncos do in attack. sure we have more individual super stars that can make somthing out of nothing but to me it looks like dolphins shit all over us in attack when in the 20.

they have so many players running good lines gives there playmakers options. they never look lost

If we can put some points on the Dolphins early i think we could have a field day. They are clearly a side that wont score heaps of points but they have been very good at just hanging in the contest.

Hastings could have put it anywhere but puts a powderpuff on Hammer's chest.

Dolphins do look like a really good team though. Hopefully for dolphins sake bennett stays on a little longer then he is signed for.

The way he has made these blokes look like a team that have played together for a few years already is a pretty impressive feat.

Dare i say they even look better then the broncos do in attack. sure we have more individual super stars that can make somthing out of nothing but to me it looks like dolphins shit all over us in attack when in the 20.

they have so many players running good lines gives there playmakers options. they never look lost

Woolf is a very good coach in his own right so i think a bit like Souths with JD they will be in good hands when he moves on.

They've played three completely busted sides, next week will show where they are really at.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.