NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Young really is pushing for an early release though.

I really have never seen the fuss with him. Got a big reputation imo from scoring a lot of tries against weak sides in the world cup.

**** me the nrl is scripted, play broncos next week will get literally every call to go 4 straight.

They've played three completely busted sides, next week will show where they are really at.
you might be right and i am getting overhyped to early but. when there attacking even though not all passes stick they do have alot of options available. As opposed to watching us attack within 20 and we still look so lost.

I do think they they have been kissed on the dick so far with who they played. both roosters and raiders did have a few stars out if i recall. and newcastle have been raped with injuries

Bradman Best is such a spud. Been hyped up for years and has delivered nothing

Kaufusi gets one chance to hit someone late... and does it... Walsh needs to be on the look out for the grub.

On report twice now... has to be suspended now surely

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • johnny plath
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.