NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

That was a bit of a shocker though... how did he miss it the first time around

What has happened to Hastings... he was a decent 7 last year, but doesn't seem to be doing anything in this Knight's side

not sure i agree your right that he did little damage but he threw his shoulder into him not once but twice. and the tackle was pretty much already complete.

I know hes got instructions to go out and hurt players but you gotta do it legal. that was just dumb

From my perspective i think while they need to stop the really bad shots they cant take all the physicality out of the game. I'd have given the penalty but not put it on report.

Last pass was about 5m forward even though Young still got to it, but blown up anyway

Hmm maybe this is the closest comp ever
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Good to see a fast foot race between Hammer and Young there. Kayo is back.

From my perspective i think while they need to stop the really bad shots they cant take all the physicality out of the game. I'd have given the penalty but not put it on report.
i agree to an extant but that sort of shit is not being physical. i have no time for players coming in and doing late hits onplayer who are already tackled.

now the other tackles he has done the last few games i have absolutely loved. so good for the game.

But that crap he just did even though it did no damage it can easily do damage if the game doesnt stamp it out.

If you wanna hurt a player in the game do it on the first hit dont wait until he is already wrapped up by 2 other players. that to me is not tough or good for the game.

Miller did well to back off there. Nearly saved a try. Not enough fullbacks do it.

Knights looked to be hard done by there.

Looked forward

Active Now

• Justwin
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.