NRL 2023 Round 3 Discussion

Second time tonight they've called him Bradman "Brest"

Thats what we need to do to the Phins. Their forwards are pretty ponderous, Mam and Walsh can have a field day.

Thats what we need to do to the Phins. Their forwards are pretty ponderous, Mam and Walsh can have a field day.
Only concern I have at the moment is Kaufusi going after Walsh when he drifts out to the left (legally or otherwise)

Let’s focus on putting a good shift in against the dragons first I reckon. The real danger game is this week cause I have no doubt they will fire up to win next week this week would have to go against nearly every game of this nature in the past 5 years. It was a problem long before the spoon.

Milf didn’t look like a 7. He was a very natural 6 trying to play like a 7
Didn't stop Wayne from turning him into a 7... and then keeping him in the 6 jersey

He will be too quick for Kafusi.
He was copping late hits from Feldt all night ... dolphins will be doing the same under the guise of "but it's a rivalry game".

He should be able to get outside Kaufusi but if he ever tries to go through the gap he's defending or setting up Capewell... Kaufusi will be all over a late hit

Can I just say that Tyson Gamble is a WINNER. He wins nearly every game he plays in the NRL. He would have a crazy win rate for a depth/stop gap half option.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.