NRL 2023 Round 9 Discussion

Wish we challenged the Haas suspension.

Too much of a grey area seeing as nobody knows the hip drop rule these days. I cant see anyone challenging them right now. Walkers i think was clear that although he hit him it was just an accident.

That’s a disgrace that penalty. This game is an absolute farce at present.

They are basically saying with penalties like that just let the kicker kick without any pressure. Dunno why i bothered watching again 🤔

When you are going like a bunch of bums you get penalties like that against ya. **** me. Game is cooked

When you are going like a bunch of bums you get penalties like that against ya. **** me. Game is cooked

Yeah it does seem that way but even in slow motion, that tackle was totally fine. We are a point now where you can’t touch the kicker. In fact you can’t even really tackle a player on a break either because then, unless you can break the law of physics, you’ll get suspended.

And there we have it, the NRL thinks it’s better than nature itself.

It wasn't that bad a pass.... but bcos hynes dropped a sitter the commentators blame the pass hahaha

Sharkies just rolling through the Cowgirls like they are the Titans in the second half of games. No resilience at all.

I'm grateful for Chad Townsend still being in this side and still being owed millions. Also we should have more Jake Granvilles playing front row. Such innovation.

I'm grateful for Chad Townsend still being in this side and still being owed millions. Also we should have more Jake Granvilles playing front row. Such innovation.

Last year just looking like a massive anomaly for Payten. This is like his first year all over again.

Missed tackles for cows must be huge already... slipping off so many so far this game

Yeah it does seem that way but even in slow motion, that tackle was totally fine. We are a point now where you can’t touch the kicker. In fact you can’t even really tackle a player on a break either because then, unless you can break the law of physics, you’ll get suspended.

And there we have it, the NRL thinks it’s better than nature itself.
I'll be honest I wasn't paying full attention to it, but I think it was more about kicker being off the ground and then idiot Hess going through with the tackle.

If he comes in and bumps him instead of following through with the tackle then he would've been fine

Last year just looking like a massive anomaly for Payten. This is like his first year all over again.
And we have alot of injuries unlike last year but still some of the decisions are cooked.

I'll be honest I wasn't paying full attention to it, but I think it was more about kicker being off the ground and then idiot Hess going through with the tackle.

If he comes in and bumps him instead of following through with the tackle then he would've been fine
You aren't allowed to bump them. They have been told to wrap their arms.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • Ejbroncos
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • barker
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.