NRL 2023 Round 9 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Chunkytuna - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 18, 2021
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Is it just me or is there annoying audio hum in the FOX broadcast from shark park. It’s always there when they broadcast from shark park and it’s bloody annoying.

I'm hearing it too mate.

Deaden's just about the most dangerous player on the field this half.

Think it's time for Hiku to hang up his boots. Slowest centre in the comp.

Timmy has been pretty good. Holmes shocking.

Zero linespeed from the cows... Wade Graham is making meters against a retreating defence... Wade fucking Graham!!

Cows look unfit and completely bereft of confidence. Not trusting each other or themselves for the most part. They poked their head through the line a few times there and zero support. Darton and Drinkwater the only two showing much ticker atm. And that Feldt fend was one of the best I've seen.

It's glorious. But I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for them. Ewwww.

They should get Chester in there. Given how much they are sucking, would the below spine be any worse than what they are currently dishing up?

1. Chester
6. Drinkwater
7. Dearden
9. Robson

They should get Chester in there. Given how much they are sucking, would the below spine be any worse than what they are currently dishing up?

1. Chester
6. Drinkwater
7. Dearden
9. Robson
Drinkwater is their everything from fullback... if he's moved to 6 big brain Payten will shaft him to one side of the field and dent their attack massively.

It's the same as when O'Brien parks Ponga on an edge because he moves him to 6... although it looks like he's finally learnt his lesson and allows him to roam.

Ridiculous how much the sharks strip teams for numbers... it's the same play all the time and teams can't handle it

Drinkwater is their everything from fullback... if he's moved to 6 big brain Payten will shaft him to one side of the field and dent their attack massively.

It's the same as when O'Brien parks Ponga on an edge because he moves him to 6... although it looks like he's finally learnt his lesson and allows him to roam.

Fair points for sure. I also don't think Drinkwater is playing well at all either. He is certainly benefitting from a purple patch last season. Still can't believe they let Hammer go.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
  • Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • Stix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.