NRL 2023 Round 9 Discussion

Naden and Sipley both facing 3 - 4 weeks on the sideline

Screenshot 2023 04 30 130153

I'd love them to explain why Haas and Mam are grade 2 but Soni Luke is grade 1.

Haas because the player got injured. Right or wrong, that's why. Would definitely like an explanation when it comes to Mam though.
And Hopgood from last week

Don't get me started on this one. Arguably the most hip drop looking of the 3 IMO and his second offence. Insanity

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Just watched 5 minutes of this game. Ref pings marker for not being square when he was aligned straight and it was Teddy rising and moving off to one side as he played it. Then ref watches Teddy knock on in the next set and ignores it. Ridiculous officiating

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Just watched 5 minutes of this game. Ref pings marker for not being square when he was aligned straight and it was Teddy rising and moving off to one side as he played it. Then ref watches Teddy knock on in the next set and ignores it.

Dropping in to throw all my support behind the bro's.

I'm not sure TPJ touched that tbh. Looks like it went straight through his arms. Needed more than one view imo

TPJ and Bird punching on would be fucking tits

Great pass from Lomax at pace surrounded by chasers.

Wonder what Reynolds said to get Atkins so riled up

I only saw about 10 minutes of the warriors game, but what I did see the ref totally annihilated them. It was actually disgusting.

FMD that Bulldogs try was straight from the Broncos 1992-93 playbook 👏

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.