NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

This ref looking to make a record for most penalties... has there been a set without his whistle getting blown yet??

Irs just a ridiculous rule. How does lifting a guys leg up injure somebody.
I'm happy for it to be there if momentum has completely stopped and then they lift the leg to get them to ground.

If they're going to chuck the wording of "unnecessary" in there then they'll need to define it, because at the moment everything is being penalised.

Lottery on these obstructions already.

Uto is on the outside shoulder and Bunty can't get across... why is that not a penalty??

Uto needs to do better and angle his run to the inside shoulder. He didn't even run through the line just stood there in the way.

RTS has been quality so far... that left edge going to be dangerous for NZ this year with him out there

Warriors getting some serious diving practice in for this trial

How often you see that? The only one I remmeber off the top of my head is Luke O'Donnell snapping his hamstring with a similar kind. That was like 15 years ago
Yea I agree the rule is dumb lol

I'm getting very confused with all these binnings... in the trials a binned player is just replaced not 12 vs 13... so I don't know if the commentators are just getting it wrong or if the warriors are actually 12 v 13 due to the send off... and now 12 v 12 for the sin bin??

Geez, that's a pretty good crowd for a pre-season game in Christchurch. Maybe if the NRL didn't have rocks in their head then the Warriors would get more day games.

A pitch invasion ... during a trial... what the **** is up with Kiwis??

Do they not cop massive fines for doing it or something??

Pitch invasion at the worst possible time for their team yet again too 😂

Ginane doing a broncos game again... **** sake

Huh my mum's beloved pussies I mean Tigers beat the Warriors that wasn't on my pre season bingo. Let's Go Broncos

Attachments

• 20240218_144806.jpg
    20240218_144806.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 10

Active Now

• Dash
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Astro
  • Turky Murky
  • phoenix
  • Brocko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • something
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.