NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone needs a laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah.. doesn't matter if it's only 5mins. you still get into the shits.

Interesting. I wish my work would suspend for a week for turning up late, would love a week off here and there :laugh:

I'm not going to ask how you know that.

The shoulder charge should be brought back and Tom Wankerhouse should be on the end of the very first one with Greg Inglis the assasin.

Rumors Hasler might be re-signing with the Bulldogs for a further 6 years.

So many 0 point games this season.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/melbourne-storm-salary-cap-scandal-to-hit-shelves/

The Storm were stripped of two premierships as a result of the scandal, but many believe some involved in the rort escaped with their reputations intact.
The journalist has got hold of secret emails and documents that will surely make life difficult for some big names... in particular one former Storm employee still working at a rival NRL club.

Count me down as one of those many. Oh how I hope that Bellamy scum is exposed for the cheat he is. The only person to get punished out of all this was Brian Waldron.

did you not even read what you posted?

"will surely make life difficult for some big names... in particular one former Storm employee still working at a rival NRL club."

im pretty sure if bellamy was implicated their big hint wouldnt be an ex employee

I did read it but my statement was more so referring to the first sentence. I just added the second sentence in there because it sound like there might be some half-way exciting drama.

LOL, knight in shining armour to Bellyache's rescue! :laugh:

LOL, knight in shining armour to Bellyache's rescue! :laugh:
did you also not read it?

why, if they had evidence implicating the CURRENT coach, would they say that one ex employee IN PARTICULAR could have their life made difficult? dont you think that their current coach being involved would be more headline worthy?

jesus christ, the amount of just outright idiotic bellamy-bashing in this forum is ridiculous.

jesus christ, the amount of just outright idiotic bellamy-bashing in this forum is ridiculous.

Lol, this is a Brisbane Broncos forum though... what were you expecting? :001_unsure:

Sportal journalist.

Seems legit

Lol, this is a Brisbane Broncos forum though... what were you expecting? :001_unsure:
so just because its a broncos forum you have to make rubbish up about every other player/coach slandering them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • kman
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.