NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you also not read it?

why, if they had evidence implicating the CURRENT coach, would they say that one ex employee IN PARTICULAR could have their life made difficult? dont you think that their current coach being involved would be more headline worthy?

jesus christ, the amount of just outright idiotic bellamy-bashing in this forum is ridiculous.
missingthepoint.png

so just because its a broncos forum you have to make rubbish up about every other player/coach slandering them?

No, but most folks are going to be pretty biased towards other teams and will take any chance they can to have a dig. There's one big reason why many on here aren't fans of the Storm and their players! :biggrin:

your point was i was sticking up for bellamy. my point was that there was no reason to even bring bellamy into it based on what they had said. i didnt miss the point, i was completely on point.

No, but most folks are going to be pretty biased towards other teams and will take any chance they can to have a dig. There's one big reason why many on here aren't fans of the Storm and their players! :biggrin:
Not to mention we were eliminated from the finals series 3 years in a row by those cheating scums, why should we be "nice" to them...
They are proven cheats (that's fact), definitely the biggest cheats in rugby league history.

Not to mention we were eliminated from the finals series 3 years in a row by those cheating scums, why should we be "nice" to them...
They are proven cheats (that's fact), definitely the biggest cheats in rugby league history.
we gave away quite a few penalties in those matches though, so we were cheats as well ;)

No no no spwn, AP has set me straight. The storm weren't 'cheating' when the systematically rorted the salary cap, they were just pushing the boundaries.

And of course Bellamy had no idea about the salary cap 'boundary pushing', he is just an innocent, brilliant man

No no no spwn, AP has set me straight. The storm weren't 'cheating' when the systematically rorted the salary cap, they were just pushing the boundaries.

And of course Bellamy had no idea about the salary cap 'boundary pushing', he is just an innocent, brilliant man
If that's what you took from that discussion, you're in need of some education.

What they did with the salary cap is cheating. Holding someone a second too long is an infringement/pushing limits IMO. Giving away a penalty =/= cheating to me, but it does to some people on here. Of course you read one thing and completely came up with something else, but I've grown accustomed to that.

your point was i was sticking up for bellamy. my point was that there was no reason to even bring bellamy into it based on what they had said. i didnt miss the point, i was completely on point.
Whether or not Spwn has a point is irrelevant. I merely stated the fact that as soon as someone said something naughty about him, his night in shining armour immediately appeared to his defence, so yeah... you missed the point! :winky:

i wasnt jumping to his defence, i was pointing out a mistake on spwns part.

I wonder if there is some random on the storm forum jumping to then defence of the broncos constantly?

Well seeing as we didn't systematically rort the game for 5 years and only stopped because we got caught, we don't really need anyone defending us.

Gerard Beale has done his ACL. The Dragons will be red hot on Dugan now.

Beale, no great loss there that's for sure.

*insert lame pun coon*

so i just noticed it last night while watching the game - ALL of the on-field logos apart from the main NRL one (at least i think that one excluded) are now just put on by computer! none of them are actually on the field lol. when did this start happening!?

its pretty impressive that they get it under/behind the players, but now i cant unsee it - on the far out views the logos are all there, so you see someone get tackled on a logo, then the view zooms in and its just green grass. quite jarring when youre paying attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• kman
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.