NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncospwn;2485488[B said:
]If it wasn't Smith I'd maybe agree it wasn't intentional.[/B] I can only go by what I've seen of him in the past and what I have seen is that he's a dirty scum of a player always pushing the limits and doing grubby things in tackles. This is the kind of guy who deserved to be suspended for as long as the judiciary can justify.

You should be on the judiciary and the NSW selectors.

This is the sort of shit that I absolutely hate seeing in League its nothing but a grubby play and only pissweak wankers resort to that sort of shit to make themselves look hard and it was 100% intentional.

This is the sort of **** that I absolutely hate seeing in League its nothing but a grubby play and only ****weak wankers resort to that sort of **** to make themselves look hard and it was 100% intentional.

**** off, his hand lost grip and made it look worse... Didn't help that the other Knights player was driving him towards Smith making it hard to have an actual grip. I'd rather he get's suspended for 2weeks for trying over standing there and doing nothing.

**** off, his hand lost grip and made it look worse... Didn't help that the other Knights player was driving him towards Smith making it hard to have an actual grip. I'd rather he get's suspended for 2weeks for trying over standing there and doing nothing.

So fucking what if his arm slipped.... That doesnt change the fact that Smith deliberately grabbed someone around the neck and slammed his head into the ground. Smith's arm was around the Panther's guys neck the whole time, he had plenty of fucking opportunity to let go of the Panther's guy and then wrap him up when he was on the ground but he didnt.

Last edited:
Great news.

Well, fair enough. Looks like the intent was there.

Dave Taylor was MOTM in the Tigers/Seagulls game today. I wasn't really watching but he did seem to go pretty well.

Dave Taylor was MOTM in the Tigers/Seagulls game today. I wasn't really watching but he did seem to go pretty well.

As a man of his paycheck should when playing in the q cup

Hahaha, poor old Dave Taylor. I alway thought he was a bit soft when playing he was playing for the Broncos. I dread the day when he finally pulls it all together and hardens up though.

This panthers v eels game is seriously low quality. I mean I wasn't expecting a great game, but gee this is below average

This panthers v eels game is seriously low quality. I mean I wasn't expecting a great game, but gee this is below average
I turned it off after half time, horrible game lol.

Great to see the salary cap working so well to even out the comp.

Norman must love watching parra play... Something to look forward to

Norman must love watching parra play... Something to look forward to

C'mom B4LN, get over it, u need to move on. Of course he'll be happy, he will make more money, he will have a much better coach and he gets to live in Sydney which the last time I was there (which is very frequent) has a lot more going for it than crappy old Brisbane. I wish he was staying as well but it will be a move that he won't regret.

C'mom B4LN, get over it, u need to move on. Of course he'll be happy, he will make more money, he will have a much better coach and he gets to live in Sydney which the last time I was there (which is very frequent) has a lot more going for it than crappy old Brisbane. I wish he was staying as well but it will be a move that he won't regret.
You must have broken the record of the greatest amount of garbage and nonsense ever typed in a single sentence! :001_rolleyes:

If you are just going to bait instead of contributing to the discussion what is the point? Between you and your mate fourex I might as well not post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Locky24
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.