NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This panthers v eels game is seriously low quality. I mean I wasn't expecting a great game, but gee this is below average

The last 2 panthers games (cowboys and newcastle i think) have been the 2 worst games i have ever seen so to hear last night was bad comes as no surprise

Geoff Toovey's tantrum makes Brett Stewart $1.03 to escape any sanction for that elbow ... it's just how they roll at the NRL judiciary ... A bronco or cowboy would get three weeks

Early plea sees him free to play

Manly are such scum. I can't believe the halfwits claiming Matai's hit was alright, even his team mates ffs. It's a shame one of the Burgess boys didn't land a fist to the grubs stupid face.

There needs to be rules introduced to scrub repeat offenders out of the game. Matai should be the first candidate to go. He's a fucking scum bag.

Forgot to mention the latest batch of NRL Essentials came out.

Sydney Roosters - Including the 2002 Prelim vs. Broncos
Manly - Including the 2011 Prelim vs. Broncos
Sharks - Including the 1989 Play off and the 1996 Elimination Final vs. Broncos
Tigers - Including the Round 1 2000 clash with the Broncos

Forgot to mention the latest batch of NRL Essentials came out.

Sydney Roosters - Including the 2002 Prelim vs. Broncos
Manly - Including the 2011 Prelim vs. Broncos
Sharks - Including the 1989 Play off and the 1996 Elimination Final vs. Broncos
Tigers - Including the Round 1 2000 clash with the Broncos

I've heard there was a poor decision against us in that game.

I know this shouldn't be discussed in this thread but can someone explain to me what happened in that game?

Anyone see the game plan late mail man? Apparently dragqueens are gonna play widdop at 7, surely that's a gee up right?

Anyone see the game plan late mail man? Apparently dragqueens are gonna play widdop at 7, surely that's a gee up right?
Is there a huge difference between that and the 6?

Is there a huge difference between that and the 6?

Well traditionally halfback is your organizer and I have not seen a anything that demonstrates this from him. I guess it has worked from when the 6 is the organizer (ala locky) however apparently he will be paired with Dylan Farrell....

Interesting, has Farrell even played 5/8 at first grade level?

I think only once (maybe twice) at NRL level and a few trial matches. He has played a few games for the Bears at 5/8 as well, as Maguire wanted to test his skill set. Though Luke Keary and Dylan Walker would be better options if anything happened to Sutton.

It would be very interesting to see that combination at the Dragons. I feel they would have to work on their kicking games before they would be a dangerous combination.

But how? Details please guys.

I'm pretty sure Langer threw a pass that was intercepted by Brett Mullins who was 5 meters offside. I don't remember that game all that well except that Brisbane lead at halftime and the final score ended 16-12 to the Roosters. Ask Pete about it he would know more about it than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.