NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth hasn't Gideon Mosby cracked first grade for the Cowboys this season? 38 tries in the NYC this year.. That's just absurd, they should certainly blood him next year ahead of Feldt / Wright, I wouldn't mind seeing Moga getting another crack in first grade as well, we still haven't seen him fully healthy.

1. Coote
2. Mosby
3. O'Neill / Moga
4. Linnett
5. Winterstein
6. Morgan
7. Thurston

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

He's only 18, but looks like he's in his 30s in the Cowboys website photo lol.

Also having your birthday 2 days after Christmas...**** that!

The prime ministers 11 beat PNG 40-12

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

He's only 18, but looks like he's in his 30s in the Cowboys website photo lol.

Also having your birthday 2 days after Christmas...**** that!

My sisters birthday is 2 days before

My nephew's is Boxing Day.

A cousin of mine was born on boxing day as well

Tim Sheens has stepped aside as Australia coach.

No word on any replacement yet.

Rumour going around is Geoff Toovey will get the job.

Well, Ben Hunt will never play for Australia again.

It was bound to happen

Wouldn't be surprised to see David Furner get the job

Roosters will be playing in the World Club Series.

I don't see why it should be in England next year.

Surely, it should be in England one year.. Then Australia the next, and a neutral nation the year after... Like United States.

Last edited:
It's going to be difficult to host it here though. The super league is on around that time, isn't it? And there's a fair chance at least one pom would cark it during a game, imagine travelling from the north of England in winter to Australia in February. It'd be hard enough to adjust as a tourist, playing a physical game like league would be pretty bloody difficult.

It's going to be difficult to host it here though. The super league is on around that time, isn't it? And there's a fair chance at least one pom would cark it during a game, imagine travelling from the north of England in winter to Australia in February. It'd be hard enough to adjust as a tourist, playing a physical game like league would be pretty bloody difficult.

Well I'm sold. We need to do it here.

Todd Carney has claimed he was unfairly dismissed and is looking to sue the Sharks for around 3 mil.

He bought the game into disrepute. C'mon Todd, people have tried this, you pissed in your own mouth mate. Give it up.

Looks to me like someone who still hasn't realised he's a deadshit teenager in an adult's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Muros
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.