NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Reynolds leaving Sydney would be stunned if he actually came to the Titans. Let's just say if he did it would be great for Elgey as he is being partnered with someone who is very experienced at this level and has the respect of all the other teams. Not a great introuduction to first grade being forced to carry the hopes of the team with very little around him and his other potential partner has no NRL experience.

Maybe Reynolds thinks that the Rabbitohs can't challenge for the premiership without both Burgess and Inglis. It would give weight to the Inglis leaving rumours. If he can't win another premiership, might as well play for the cash. Hello Titans!

Maybe Reynolds thinks that the Rabbitohs can't challenge for the premiership without both Burgess and Inglis. It would give weight to the Inglis leaving rumours. If he can't win another premiership, might as well play for the cash. Hello Titans!

Indeed, in a situation like this money can change things.

:laugh:

I can't disagree either. As ordinary as Friend was in 2015, Farah's form both on and off the field has wrecked his team.

Packer got the all clear. He can stay in Australia.

He will be playing for the Dragons next season.

I'm 99% sure if Packer wasn't a pro Rugby League player they would've deported him. Wonder how the parents of kids who cheer for the Dragons would feel if their kids wanted a photo with him.

Gus Gould predicting that not only will Dylan Walker play 6 for Manly, but he'll be the starting 6 for NSW in Origin next year.. That's a big call for someone who's never even played the position in first grade (Although I guess the same could kind of be said about Milford this year, despite playing a handful of games in the 6 at the Raiders)

Gus Gould predicting that not only will Dylan Walker play 6 for Manly, but he'll be the starting 6 for NSW in Origin next year.. That's a big call for someone who's never even played the position in first grade (Although I guess the same could kind of be said about Milford this year, despite playing a handful of games in the 6 at the Raiders)

Walker played 5/8 for the first couple of rounds in 2014 after Keary was injured during the Nines. He wasn't too bad from memory, certainly better than who we had in 2014.

If Walker is the 5/8 for NSW next year it really highlights how shit their halves situation is...

After losing by 46 points, NSW really can't afford to go into next year's series close minded.

If I was Daley, I would go into 2016 with a completely different mind-set. It's time to start fresh and if that means half the side is making their debut, so be it.

After losing by 46 points, NSW really can't afford to go into next year's series close minded.

If I was Daley, I would go into 2016 with a completely different mind-set. It's time to start fresh and if that means half the side is making their debut, so be it.

And if he does that and gets smashed again they will be looking for a new coach and the old mainstays will be back in again.

They arent like Qld, no matter how much gus wishes they were.

It depends on how many of those old main-stays will be around after the 2017 World Cup.

We're looking at a completely different competition in 2018.

Qld post-2017:

1. Holmes
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Gagai
5. Maranta ;P
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. Friend
10. Napa
11. Papalii
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

14. JNik
15. Joffa
16. Perrett
17. Oates

Something like that?

Edrick Lee instead of Maranta and you won't be too far off I imagine. Depends who the new coach rates higher out of Cherry-Evans, Morgan, Hunt & Milford.

Edrick Lee instead of Maranta and you won't be too far off I imagine. Depends who the new coach rates higher out of Cherry-Evans, Morgan, Hunt & Milford.

Edrick Lee has a lot more work to do than Maranta to make the QLD side.

Ahh Morgan, completely forgot him, might have something to do with the GF. Haha

I think people need to forget about Edrick Lee when talking about Qld sides.

He gets injured quite a bit, not sure if I'm willing to write off his entire rep career because of it though.. He's got a lot more upside than Maranta.

He gets injured quite a bit, not sure if I'm willing to write off his entire rep career because of it though.. He's got a lot more upside than Maranta.

Injuries aren't what will keep Lee out of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncs1459
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.