NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's fair.

the question is how calling the ref a cheat = 3 week suspension ... but hitting someone in the head with your shoulder & hitting someone late in the back = only 1 week plus a small fine

I thought they'd throw the book at him, set the example not only in the NRL but to all the kids playing lower grades that it's one of the worst things you can do on the field.

Reports that Sheens has signed a two year contract to coach the Tigers

I don't hate it but honestly, they need to make wholesale changes there from the top down. Nothing will change unless the front office are drawn and quartered, look at what we had to do with White, high performance people, etc.

I don't hate it but honestly, they need to make wholesale changes there from the top down. Nothing will change unless the front office are drawn and quartered, look at what we had to do with White, high performance people, etc.
Which is what Sheens was brought in to do... except now he's coaching instead

Sheens has been there observing all year and I imagine he would have noticed all of this...I can't imagine him taking too much shit and he'll lay it out for them if/when he takes on the coaching role. "You want me to do this, this is what needs to happen etc etc...."

Sheens has been there observing all year and I imagine he would have noticed all of this...I can't imagine him taking too much shit and he'll lay it out for them if/when he takes on the coaching role. "You want me to do this, this is what needs to happen etc etc...."

It actually makes me think, given how rubbish that organisation has been as a whole since it's Inception, Sheens must actually be an amazing coach, there is little else to explain how he got them to win a comp despite all the basket-caseness throughout the place from top to bottom.

Fox Sports are reporting that the Tigers are "set to" appoint Benji Marshall as assistant on a 5 year contract that will see him take over from Sheens as head coach in 2025.

seems like the Tigers get all their idea's from NRL 360, lol

Fox Sports are reporting that the Tigers are "set to" appoint Benji Marshall as assistant on a 5 year contract that will see him take over from Sheens as head coach in 2025.

5 year contract, yikes.

So, Sheens coaches with Benji as assistant in 2023-2024 and then Benji takes over in 2025?

blink-182 wtf GIF

On what planet is that better than appointing Flanagan (assuming he hasn't turned them down)?

Benji has confirmed the deal on NRL360.

Robbie Farah also coming back as an assistant

Lol at the tigers.

What the hell is wrong with flanno? He’d be my number one choice if I was on the tigers board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.