NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's pretty horrible. I can see this sparking even tighter concussion rules in the NRL.
And perhaps stronger action against twats like NAS! The dude seems to throw in a head high every week and gets off Scot fee and there is barely a mention of his thuggery. Wheras guys like Flegler only needs to fart in someone's direction and he's crucified. Even after the games the commentators all seem to let this on-going saga by NAS continue without paying it a second glance.

And perhaps stronger action against twats like NAS! The dude seems to throw in a head high every week and gets off Scot fee and there is barely a mention of his thuggery. Wheras guys like Flegler only needs to fart in someone's direction and he's crucified. Even after the games the commentators all seem to let this on-going saga by NAS continue without paying it a second glance.

I laughed my ring off a few weeks back when Buzz claimed Felise Kaufusi was the dirtiest player in the game. Right team, wrong player.

Absolutely he is, but if they gave NAS the same scrutiny they gave Kaufusi or Flegler...
Yeh right, but Kafusi gets bugger all said about his style either. I'm wondering if Radley will start to be shown in his true light now that he's come out and publicly ditched the cockroaches for an England gernsey.

Excellent headline.

Probably copied it from r/nrl.

Source: Betoota Advocate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Brotherdu
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Viti
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • RodF
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Maroon4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.