NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragons old boys trying to one up the Broncos old boys for controversy. Amateurs.

So who is this "player that did not play in the game" that he is so offended by? If it's someone who played at all during the season they are normally considered as contributing to the season that got them there, so the butthurt is obviously about something other than not being in the 17 on the day.

So who is this "player that did not play in the game" that he is so offended by? If it's someone who played at all during the season they are normally considered as contributing to the season that got them there, so the butthurt is obviously about something other than not being in the 17 on the day.

Clearly Josh Morris turned up instead of Brett.

I can't see anyone there that wasn't there that day. Not everyone played, such as Dan Hunt who did his achilles tendon in Round 11, but everyone else was there from what I can see.

The reunion wasn't just for the players and coaching staff, it was for everyone that was part of the Dragons contingent on that day, so it seems to me Cooper is just being a sook.

I like a lot about the old salt... but seeing him turn up for this and not the Bronco's 30yr reunion.. Hard to see it as anything other than poor form.

Help me out here.

Backrow: Ben Creagh, Dan Hunt, Jarrod Saffy, Trent Merrin, Wayne Bennett, ???, ???, Jason Nightingale, ???, Michael 'Mary' Weyman

Front Row: Beau Scott, Brett Morris, Jeremy Smith, Ben Hornby, Jamie Soward, Nathan Fien, ???

If I had to take a stab: Bronx Goodwinn is next to Fien. Kyle Stanley and Jon Green either side of Nightingale? I'm still not convinced it's either of them but can't think of anyone else from that time period who could fit that description.

No Darbs, Coops, Young, Costigan or Prior.

Help me out here.

Backrow: Ben Creagh, Dan Hunt, Jarrod Saffy, Trent Merrin, Wayne Bennett, ???, ???, Jason Nightingale, ???, Michael 'Mary' Weyman

Front Row: Beau Scott, Brett Morris, Jeremy Smith, Ben Hornby, Jamie Soward, Nathan Fien, ???

If I had to take a stab: Bronx Goodwinn is next to Fien. Kyle Stanley and Jon Green either side of Nightingale? I'm still not convinced it's either of them but can't think of anyone else from that time period who could fit that description.

I believe the one next to Bennett is Emmett. I can't be sure.

Definitely Kyle Stanley and Jon Green either side of Nightingale and Bronx Goodwin next to Fein. Neither player played in the GF, but they were all there that day.

Help me out here.

Think it's Nick Emmett next to Wayne. Pretty sure Kyle Stanley next to him. Maybe Michael Greenfield next to Nightingale.

Pretty sure it's Bronx Goodwin at the end of the front row. The head shape gives it away.

I think the player in question could be Bronx Goodwin.

Stanley and Green played in 2010, Green was in the Prelim. The only player in that group that did not play at all in 2010 was Goodwin.

Cooper has gone on a rampage about the club ... claims that something happened to him after he retired (he won't speak about it yet) was the reason for not attending. says the truth will come out "next year"

rumours say that Doust didn't offer him a job he was promised after he retired.

here are all his tweets:

2010_reunion-11.jpg

The 2010 St Geroge Illawarra premiership winning team. Back row (L to R): Ben Creagh, Dan Hunt, Jarrod Saffy, Trent Merrin, Wayne Bennett (coach), Nick Emmett, Kyle Stanley, Jason Nightingale, Jon Green, Michael Weyman, Mark Gasnier. Front row (L to R): Beau Scott, Brett Morris, Jeremy Smith, Ben Hornby (c), Jamie Soward, Nathan Fien, Bronx Goodwin. Players unable to attend: Darius Boyd, Matt Cooper, Neville Costigan, Kalifa Faifai-Loa, Michael Greenfield, Cameron King, Michael Lett, Jake Marketo, Luke Priddis, Matt Prior, Ricky Thorby and Dean Young.

There we go.

Emmett looked like a pencil neck geek in the first photo I thought he may have been a trainer or somebody else they roped in. He and Green both look more recognisable here. K. Stanley was my first guess but looking at recent-ish photos he looked unrecognisable without facial hair.

Pretty impressed with myself on the Bronx Goodwinn pick. Takes me back to my Rugby League 2 days where I made Zillman, Carney, Dobson & Dunemann the new big four. 😄

Knights gave signed Will Pryce for 2024. Good pick up

I think the player in question could be Bronx Goodwin.

Stanley and Green played in 2010, Green was in the Prelim. The only player in that group that did not play at all in 2010 was Goodwin.
Yeah, I seen his name floating around on twitter.... He's also been selected as dragons NSW Cup Coach next year I believe. Another article I seen was cooper was unhappy about some "promised job" that he missed out on. Could be something, could be nothing

Knights gave signed Will Pryce for 2024. Good pick up

Gutted he has gone there, would have loved him at the Broncos. I dont rave that much about young players but i think Will is going to be some player. Still dont get why English backs seem to end up at basket case clubs.

Gutted he has gone there, would have loved him at the Broncos. I dont rave that much about young players but i think Will is going to be some player. Still dont get why English backs seem to end up at basket case clubs.

probably because they are more desperate so are prepared to pay a premium to get these players

Not exactly NRL but involves NRL players.

Jerome Luai's best man speech that he's apologized for. Probably not the best thing to include "my nigga" and swearing in a best man speech..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ronald
  • phoenix
  • broncoscope
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.