NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showing they are ok players but shit c u n t humans

Just makes me more convinced that the NRL are giving them a free ride and they are not as good as their results show.

All of this behavior is typical of rich kid syndrome. The guys who build it from scratch and scap for every success have humility and appreciation. The guys who get it handed to them end up like Luai.

I like this. I might buy one.

Just makes me more convinced that the NRL are giving them a free ride and they are not as good as their results show.

All of this behavior is typical of rich kid syndrome. The guys who build it from scratch and scap for every success have humility and appreciation. The guys who get it handed to them end up like Luai.

I'm making it my mission to clone prime Gorden Tallis and have him playing for the Broncos in 2023 so he can put Luai in his place.

Anyone got access to the full list of this

Attachments

• E31D403E-BC5C-43EF-9828-B49C37237A14.jpeg
    E31D403E-BC5C-43EF-9828-B49C37237A14.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 68
Anyone got access to the full list of this

without going through every clubs ... the 3 rookies Crawley says to watch for us are:

Mozer, Oloapu and Piakura

It would be frustrating having him as your marquee man. He is the best player in the comp when fit, no doubt about it. Unfortunately, he is rarely fit. He would be a nightmare to try and build a team around and at some point, you have to ask is it worth it? Obviously that time isn't yet, he's only 26 but in a year or two it might be.

It would be frustrating having him as your marquee man. He is the best player in the comp when fit, no doubt about it. Unfortunately, he is rarely fit. He would be a nightmare to try and build a team around and at some point, you have to ask is it worth it? Obviously that time isn't yet, he's only 26 but in a year or two it might be.
Unfortunately you can't just get rid of him, tigers let Tedesco go, and that was a huge **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.