NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of any after footy payments.
Before the article .. I'd never heard of it either.

Starting to sound like something Rothfield could have written in between piss ups .. where he forgot to stop drinking in between. 🤷‍♀️ lol.

Before the article .. I'd never heard of it either.

Starting to sound like something Rothfield could have written in between piss ups .. where he forgot to stop drinking in between. 🤷‍♀️ lol.
Can only think it might be something to do with the CBA negotiations that the players are trying to get through.

I thought there was some hold up from the players for setting up a fund for retired players... so maybe it's something to do with that??

The Lachlan Fitzgibbon no try today looked exactly the same as the Turuva try against us last week.

what do you expect with Gee and Klein being the officials for our match against the Panthers.

the pair are incompetent at best

Fucking lol

Gould has never learned when to keep his mouth shut ... after he said that about the Knights, it was a certainty that his Bulldogs players would make him look like a fool.

it's also funny that after the bye week holidays the Knights players took, they actually won a few games, while the Bulldogs continued losing. now the Knights sit above the Bulldogs on the ladder

Ive been heavy handed and shitting on the NRL a lot lately.
Most of it has been warranted as far as im concerned, but i would be a prick if i didnt acknowledge the game for its good points when they happen.

The way the seizure incident involving Corey Harawira-Naera was handled by both teams was bloody great to see and is one of those moments where i love RL the most.

Kudos to both the Souths and Raiders players for giving him some privacy in a scary moment, that is good stuff and both teams deserve recognition for it.

And while im at it, a huge kudos to the Broncos for acknowledging the Warriors with those dedicated jerseys.

The Lachlan Fitzgibbon no try today looked exactly the same as the Turuva try against us last week.

Only difference is Turuva`s body ended up over the line . So that can be called momentum .
Old mate yesterday was in the field of play then lifted his arm . But stayed in the field of play .

Only difference is Turuva`s body ended up over the line . So that can be called momentum .
Old mate yesterday was in the field of play then lifted his arm . But stayed in the field of play .

Watch it again mate, exactly the same.

I suggest you watch it again.

Turuva promotes the ball and plants it on the chalk, he is then immediately bundled into touch. his body never gets to the in goal (at least from the neck down)

I don't mean to single out the Roosters with the "is that correct?" posts, but are they legit second for attendance? Do they include anyone walking around Bondi with a Roosters polo in the official numbers?

I don't mean to single out the Roosters with the "is that correct?" posts, but are they legit second for attendance? Do they include anyone walking around Bondi with a Roosters polo in the official numbers?
Nah they count the roosters fans nation wide that attend or don't and unlike their salary cap they inflate the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • BroncoFan94
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.