NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who’s the interim coach?

Hope they get the real Des not Les @Morkel

Wow, that's brutal. Tits are still a chance to make finals. Obviously they decided Holbrook isn't the guy.
Great move to get Hasler.

Wow, that's brutal. Tits are still a chance to make finals. Obviously they decided Holbrook isn't the guy.
Great move to get Hasler.

I don't think it's brutal, I think it's long overdue.

Titans did a very very good job keeping that quiet.

There has been absolutely nothing to say they were looking elsewhere. This has come out of nowhere.

It's the right call. Holbrook isn't the man for the job.

Right call… might also mean Ben Hunt is coming back to QLD?!

CALLED IT!!!

Well, no, I can't really claim that.

QUESTIONED IT!!!

Hope they get the real Des not Les @Morkel

Wow, how do you guys remember the weird shit that I've come up with over the years? That's another one that I've completely forgotten about.

Wow, how do you guys remember the weird shit that I've come up with over the years? That's another one that I've completely forgotten about.

sherlock holmes gtfo GIF

Just saved the blues from the news cycle.

bad for the broncos - a real coach at the titans and the dolphins now. Yikes.

Where's @The Don need a titans perspective... or is it all just

Wow, I wonder if Foran has anything to do with it, him and Des have always seemed a package deal.

I feel for Holbrook to be honest, I feel like he is a good coach but with the Titans, for the wrong system.

Well I guess the Titans' salary cap will become an issue soon, we should watch their key youngsters with great interest, they will become available at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• mieko
  • scobie
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.