NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man is a very intelligent bloke.. but very partial to a conspiracy theory when it comes to the Broncos & Queensland vs all things NSW 😂
13EDC036 4EE4 447B B485 BE75C4B68E69

It’s all about the control of money, and if they do gain control of the funds it usually leads to a bloated admin and plenty of jobs for the boys…

I'd genuinely be happy to never hear another mid-game player interview. Actually, pre and post-game interviews suck too. Just have a media person for each club and control the narrative themselves.

My old man is a very intelligent bloke.. but very partial to a conspiracy theory when it comes to the Broncos & Queensland vs all things NSW 😂
View attachment 22952
So he missed Dale Finucane and Junior Paulo in the footage at the start of Newtons press conference (i assume his reference as the non bronco is Keiran Foran) not to mention the footage of the Eels WNRL team and Cleary giving fans high fives as he ran out the tunnel as part of the package...

So he missed Dale Finucane and Junior Paulo in the footage at the start of Newtons press conference (i assume his reference as the non bronco is Keiran Foran) not to mention the footage of the Eels WNRL team and Cleary giving fans high fives as he ran out the tunnel as part of the package...
He’s very one-eyed on these things

I laugh at how much the media is squirming over this thinking the fans are missing out by having this strike.

No one cares , literally every interaction is them saying the same copy paste shit you have heard a million times.

I laugh at how much the media is squirming over this thinking the fans are missing out by having this strike.

No one cares , literally every interaction is them saying the same copy paste shit you have heard a million times.
I hate the halftime interviews with players. Every single one of them the player looks like they would rather be doing anything but that.

I know right? It's the fans that suffer ... yeah, every single time they cut to an absolute nothing interview with a guy that's just trying to get to the sheds at HT. Or a coach that couldn't be fucked answering shit questions because they're busy concentrating on their teams performance.

No one gives a ****. Make it a permanent blackout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.