NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynes-world-game-on.gif

The War is over. The NRL and RLPA have reportedly agreed in-principle on the codes first ever CBA

Absolutely Love love love this song.

Is that the first ever CBA? What was the bargaining that Gordon Tallis was involved in?

In any case, I think particularly for the Women's game this is important. The players are the most important Part of the game, and I am glad they finally agreed. Does this mean that going forward the RLPA will have to agree on the business decisions of the NRL?

Did anyone else hear about the bust up between Cody Walker and JD at training? Apparently Cody is pissed at Illias or something, but JD is holding him accountable on his form/play.

I can’t help but wonder how he feels watching Reyno these days.

Did anyone else hear about the bust up between Cody Walker and JD at training? Apparently Cody is pissed at Illias or something, but JD is holding him accountable on his form/play.

Yep and they've blown their load on Wighton coming in to do what exactly? They have a bit of a dad' army feel to them next year. It worked for Geelong in the AFL last year but that is basically the only time I can remember it working in any sport.

I'm going to sleep so well tonight having read this. Thank you!!

Taken from Reddit, but someone has pulled together judiciary outcomes of guilty verdicts, fines and suspensions.

One team is definitely leading the way in regards to fines... whoever could've guessed which team that is...

It would be be interesting to know what the sin bin ratio to those fines is.
NRL stats don't have them tabulated... not sure why... but the below is from supercoach stats for sin binnings and send offs per team... unsure how many sin bins/send offs vs judiciary charges though

TeamSin BinsSend OffsSent off player
Cows
9​
0​
Warriors
9​
0​
Rorters
8​
1​
N Brown
Dolphins
8​
0​
Broncos
8​
0​
Parra
8​
0​
Raiders
7​
0​
Sea Eagles
7​
0​
Knights
6​
1​
J Saifiti
Panthers
6​
0​
Storm
6​
0​
Dragons
5​
0​
Sharks
5​
0​
Dogs
5​
0​
Souths
4​
0​
Tigers
2​
0​
Titans
1​
1​
M Fotuaika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Great white hope
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.