NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Lord Elon's plan to remove blocks on twitter, how long will Buzz Slothfield and Phil Gould last?

Surely people will still be able to block people who are legitimately abusive (or, similarly, reporting them for abuse or bullying will block them), so there would still be an avenue for them, right? I've never used Twitter so I don't know though...

Surely people will still be able to block people who are legitimately abusive (or, similarly, reporting them for abuse or bullying will block them), so there would still be an avenue for them, right? I've never used Twitter so I don't know though...

He wants to replace it with mute. Which will still allow the other user to view and respond to tweets, the muter just won't get notifications. As I've seen others point out, trolls will just start brigading the people who have them on mute.

I dont use Twitter either, but it sounds like even if muted they could just retweet and continue on with the cyber bullying, etc.

It's one thing to stop celebrities and personalities from blocking, but I'm assuming the original intention was to prevent cyber bullying of younger users, etc.

Hell it also serves a purpose to prevent predators from communicating, but now even muted they can still just keep track of where people are and see everything they're doing

I may have to start calling Nathan Cleary and Ivan Cleary the best player and coach of all time watching some of these former Panthers play at other teams...

There's always a way, to get to somebody.......

Stabbing American Horror Story GIF by AHS

League Initiative can reveal that sources close to Wighton have confirmed that he is considering his legal options in order to remain with the Canberra Raiders.

Lol

I'm not sure what legal options he would have to get out of a legally binding agreement. the only option he would have is to convince the Rabbitohs to grant him a release.

Dopey prick says Atkins is not at fault for his positioning when the ball hits him. No mention of the multiple times he's been in the wrong position.

"Transparency"

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Dopey prick says Atkins is not at fault for his positioning when the ball hits him. No mention of the multiple times he's been in the wrong position.

"Transparency"

Austin Powers Laser GIF
Please explain to us where he should have been in both instances. Invisibility is not an option. Go.

Please explain to us where he should have been in both instances. Invisibility is not an option. Go.

in the lower grades preferably.

Knights vs Souths would be excusable if it was a one off. I'm not going to go back and watch every game since the time he got in Smoothy's way but there have been plenty of times when he's nearly in the way again.

He needs a knee to the head to learn the lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.