NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also TPJ - I was forced by my parents to play League, so maybe parents, don't force your kids into playing a sport that they don't want to.

Talk about blowing up bridges lol.

The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

I can see why he was such a toxic influence at clubs he was playing at. This is full on Darius Boyd attitude.

I have no idea where you get that.

Darius Boyd was never toxic. From all reports he was a complete professional and a good influence on players, so much so that we've hired him to work with Walsh.

Boyd's problem was he didn't know when to retire (probably because he loved the sport and the club) ... He's body failed him and he played 2 seasons too long

Props to Anasta, he tore Latrell a new one on 360.
I'm sure that will help the reported "rift" within the team. Illias manager. Obviously knows things and who do you think is going to cop the backlash. Anasta has too many fingers in pies. Make up your mind whether you want to be a big time manager or one of the main men on Fox. Was already laughable the way he commented about the reynolds and souths situation.

I don't think it's all on latrell souths problems. I actually think the shit cody has got is ridiculous. Being dumped in with latrell because they are "great mates". I think some of the forwards have been putrid before latrell got back but I mentioned about 6 weeks ago they looked unhappy. I reckon a few of the senior players are not too happy with how slow latrells recovery was for his injury. Cody included. I think Cody tries his guts out. I dont think Latrell does.

I also find it hilarious how Latrell is covered in the media his whole career. He cops it from these same places because he doesn't get involved and lazy. Then he is the greatest thing since sliced bread for a few great months and then it comes around full circle when he is playing bad. He is a brilliant player but he has never been the fittest and he is not a dylan edwards type of fullback. It's the ridiculous hype when he is going well.

Not in anyway confirmed, but word is that Souths hierarchy approached WB earlier in the year inquiring if he may like to come back and coach again after his time at The Dolphins was up.

As far as Mitchell's transgression .. maybe he just wanted a few extra weeks off before Mad Monday.

I hate to say it but Anasta has been getting more and more tolerable, he is actually about the only dissenting voice in discussions now.

I hate to say it but Anasta has been getting more and more tolerable, he is actually about the only dissenting voice in discussions now.

Maybe he has watched replays from Ikin's shows

The Demetriou social media "like" is hilarious. Cmon bro. Don't be cappin as the kids would say.

Are Souths challenging the Latrell suspension? I hear they aren't? I can't believe they aren't trying to get a downgrade for that. Every lawyer except Valentine Holmes relation could get him off that joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.