NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost fell off the couch last night listening to Buzzed out Rothfield comparing JWH to;

Lazzo
Webke
Petro
Roach

......... FMD!! :rofl

JWH has been nothing but a grub since day 1. The only time he makes the news is for one of his grubby acts on the field....never for his footballing ability.

Step away from the crack pipe Buzz. 😉

Badgers been incredible in the bunker so this should be great.

FB IMG 1693274207494

Here's some Sports Trivia. Finish this quote by Maxwell:.....

“My job is to form part of the elite footy department and work with the expectations of the game and apply what those expectations are to a group of officials that gives this product the best chance it has of ........"

Any guesses? Remembering of course they are referees, they are there to make sure the rules are followed. So...

... being a fair contest?
... rewarding the best team according to the rules?
... penalising the teams that break the rules?

It's the 2 meaningless games in terms of finals race, obviously.

Manly vs Tigers for Sharpe.
Titans vs Dogs for Badger.

Here's some Sports Trivia. Finish this quote by Maxwell:.....

“My job is to form part of the elite footy department and work with the expectations of the game and apply what those expectations are to a group of officials that gives this product the best chance it has of ........"

Any guesses? Remembering of course they are referees, they are there to make sure the rules are followed. So...

... being a fair contest?
... rewarding the best team according to the rules?
... penalising the teams that break the rules?

Manipulating results?

being the most entertaining product it can be

There is a video going around on twitter of a kick for touch from the weekend. Kasey Badger is the touchie and no joke she is about 10m in front of where the kick goes out and raises the flag. It's fucking hilarious and laughable at the same time. It almost looked like she was trying to rig field position it was that bad.

@craigcollins_cc is the twitter handle.

Good to see Ciraldo starting to come under intense scrutiny. That said has gone from bad to worse.

Additionally, does anything else thing he looks like General Zod?

Good to see Ciraldo starting to come under intense scrutiny. That said has gone from bad to worse.

Additionally, does anything else thing he looks like General Zod?

Players complaining that training is too hard - we've heard that song before. Turned out okay for us, but I don't know if I like Cam's chances.

Noticing buzzed in particular but others as well in the media referring to The Roosters as Easts lately.
I wonder if a name change is coming.

Well...if teams are resting players this weekend, I don't see why the referees can't rest their usual run on side as well.
I think you might be on to something. Belinda Sharpe is getting the all important Manly vs Wests match and Kasey Badger will be overseeing the clash of the Titans vs Bulldogs.

Anyone here used to play ET's Rugby League or ARL 96? Fun times back in the day and had more fun with them then the more recent games made by red ants and others.
I just stick to rugby 08, legendary game

I love these guys on 360 saying JWH 6/7 weeks 'for that' is too harsh.

There is 4 or 5 earlier charges this season that were all fines only... that in itself is ridiculous.

Its about time it finally caught up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.