NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these guys on 360 saying JWH 6/7 weeks 'for that' is too harsh.

There is 4 or 5 earlier charges this season that were all fines only... that in itself is ridiculous.

Its about time it finally caught up to him.
Yeah I'm getting sick of them talking about a charge being too many weeks.

It's the stupid fucking system the NRL has brought in where fuckwits like Jared keep getting fines for grade 1's all year, and then finally get slapped with a grade 2 and cop a massive suspension.

"3 weeks for that??... that's not worthy of 3 weeks"

The stupidity is that the decision tonight is either 4 weeks or a fine... how the **** can that be the magnitude of difference between grade 1 and grade 2... fucking stupid system

I think you might be on to something. Belinda Sharpe is getting the all important Manly vs Wests match and Kasey Badger will be overseeing the clash of the Titans vs Bulldogs.
You've got to be joking right. She's literally been in the bunker for every single Titans game that has had me tearing my eyes out for the last 10 weeks straight. Just let me enjoy the last game of our season ffs!

an unnamed Bulldogs player has walked out the club

This player reportedly turned up for training and was told he was late, although he was "well within the time limit set for training to begin." The allegations are that this player was then made to wrestle more than a dozen players as a punishment.

The player become distraught and left training vowing never to return. he was contracted until the end of next season.

It is understood that another player was late the following week and endured the same punishment.

RLPA CEO Clint Newton said.

"The RLPA is aware of a matter and we will continue working with the player and his representatives to address it. Once we have completed that process, we will then contact club officials,”

“We must stress that matters of this nature are incredibly private and confidentiality should be respected.”

Bulldogs chief executive Aaron Warburton said.

“The whole process is very sensitive – I can’t comment,”

A text message was sent to various media outlets on Tuesday night outlining what had happened. Coach Cameron Ciraldo declined to comment when contacted by this masthead.

Any of the powers have an affinity for paninis?

Yeah I'm getting sick of them talking about a charge being too many weeks.

It's the stupid fucking system the NRL has brought in where fuckwits like Jared keep getting fines for grade 1's all year, and then finally get slapped with a grade 2 and cop a massive suspension.

"3 weeks for that??... that's not worthy of 3 weeks"

The stupidity is that the decision tonight is either 4 weeks or a fine... how the **** can that be the magnitude of difference between grade 1 and grade 2... fucking stupid system
Guru (Roosters fan) on bloke with Kemp had a good and similar take, imo. He should have been reigned in long ago (and Radley) when their aggression was costing them more than it was benefiting them. If Robbo keeps backing him publicly to do it, then he's just as stupid as a coach.

*If* the Bulldogs stuff is true, I wonder if the Panthers train this hard without complaint and Ciraldo has brought it with him to the Dogs, or if he has just gone over the top.

Bulldogs are a mess. I reckon a chicken sandwich sounds pretty good right now to Karl.

*If* the Bulldogs stuff is true, I wonder if the Panthers train this hard without complaint and Ciraldo has brought it with him to the Dogs, or if he has just gone over the top.
I’d believe the former.

However if the guy wasn’t technically late then that’s where the coach power trip comes in to play.

Having to wrestle a dozen blokes as punishment before becoming distraught and leaving in disgust………wonder what coach’s internet history looks like?
eric cartman wrestling GIF by South Park

For all the stuff happening at the Bulldogs, you have to wonder how much of a bad attitude TPJ bought off the field during the dark days. Hope Karl is having a good time.

For all the stuff happening at the Bulldogs, you have to wonder how much of a bad attitude TPJ bought off the field during the dark days.
Where's there's smoke...there's fire.

I don't think its a coincidence that this kind of attitude stuff is following TPJ around.

Does anyone know the usual semi final order ? Do the top 4 play first etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • porouian
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.