NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to highlight some trash journalism.

"NRL comes down hard on Sam Burgess"​

"Burgess has been fined $30,000 and suspended for 12 weeks as an official for taking illicit drugs and threatening another player in 2018, and for also driving with an illicit drug in his system in 2021.

But the former South Sydney enforcer can return to club duties immediately after he stood himself down in October 2020, which the NRL said would count as time served."

Another backdated suspension for a media darling.

and Burgess has slammed the penalty calling it "grossly unfair"

first coach sacked.. Brad Arthur looking like good value!?

The Sunday Telegraph's coaching market:
$2.20 Trent Barrett
$2.80 Michael Maguire
$5.00 Todd Payten
$12 Nathan Brown
$15 Adam O’Brien
$20 Kevin Walters
$33 Anthony Griffin
Jason Demetriou
$50 Ricky Stuart
$66 Brad Arthur
Des Hasler, Justin Holbrook
$200 Craig Fitzgibbon
$1000 Craig Bellamy
Ivan Cleary, Trent Robinson

"Top eight intolerant" cracks me up every time.

Such a clever ad.

I see the Storm are worried about their depth after injuries over the weekend.

It must be hard losing a world class hooker and front rower and only having another world class hooker and front rower to immediately replace them with.

I see the Storm are worried about their depth after injuries over the weekend.

It must be hard losing a world class hooker and front rower and only having another world class hooker and front rower to immediately replace them with.
Poor little blighters now need a current State of Origin player just to get them through the hard times...

Some teams just have seasons where injuries completely determine how successful they will be, last season it was the Roosters and early doors it looks like it could be Melbourne’s turn

On NRL360 they were saying Melbourne are trying to get Tariq Sims off the Dragons to make up for the loss of Welch

I sincerely hope the Dragon's tell them to get fkd
We should take Tariq for the year if Dragons want to subisidse him, 300k sounds good to me.

Prop rotation of Haas/Carrigan Flegler/Tariq? Sold.

Although we really don't need another prop, but one injury and he becomes super valuable.

But really, just to **** Melbourne we should.

We should take Tariq for the year if Dragons want to subisidse him, 300k sounds good to me.

Prop rotation of Haas/Carrigan Flegler/Tariq? Sold.

Although we really don't need another prop, but one injury and he becomes super valuable.

But really, just to **** Melbourne we should.
I honestly don’t think I could stomach seeing another Sims in our colours.

I honestly don’t think I could stomach seeing another Sims in our colours.

We already got rid of him once, so technically, they have all been in our colours!

We already got rid of him once, so technically, they have all been in our colours!
I know we had him as a junior. I still can’t stomach seeing a Sims in our colours. I mean has any other team been cursed by the one family?

• Haha
Reactions: LGH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • cento
  • PETERN
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.