NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

"To miss the top 8" Markets have disappeared from what I can tell. Glad I got my bet on first....

Would not surprise me to see the Cowboys recruit someone mid-season to play halfback if the injury is season-ending. Someone like Sandow.

Huge blow for us if he cant play for QLD. We are certainly copping some big hits this year losing Scott, GI and now maybe JT. Who would step in for him? Milf has to be in with a chance.

Manly v Broncos could almost be an Origin trial for Milf and DCE.

Was on Fox Sports and a few other people have reported it. It looks like it's been revised to the Cowboys being hopeful of him being back for the last month of the season.

If the injury is what's been reported, he won't be out for that long.

Fucking karma.

If he's gone for good, then maybe the NRL will not rig the round 26 match and we will be able to naturally put 50 on them.

We get to finish them off for once, and it'll be orgasmic.

Actually with that **** team out for good this year, we're now a good shot at the premiership this year. Only major threat is the Melbourne Cronk party.

Morgan will slot straight in......

let the
Upload 2017 5 6 19 24 37
begin

No surgery required and won't be out for the season, but they haven't said how long he will be out for.

Cowboys won't say how long he will be out for, keeping it secret.

Josh Reynolds out for 5 weeks.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.