NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch Moses has signed with Parra, wants an immediate release.

Knocked back a $3million, 3 year deal !!

WOW [emoji44]

According to Weidler they actually pulled his offer in order to priortise retaining the other 3, so Moses took the Eels offer.

Guess that would mean Gutherson to centre.

Or fullback with French to move back to the wing.

Moses and Norman as a halves pairing sounds pretty good.

Moses and Norman as a halves pairing sounds pretty good.

With the addition of Gutherson, Jennings, French and Radradra, if they can get their attack right they will be a danger side this year.

Doesn't sound like he's gonna be released for this year. What's the bet that instead of improving the rest of their roster where it needs improving that they throw $1.5m at Hayne for 2018?

Doesn't sound like he's gonna be released for this year. What's the bet that instead of improving the rest of their roster where it needs improving that they throw $1.5m at Hayne for 2018?

Yep, or they lose another of the average 4 and sign Cronk as a stop gap.

Undoubtedly a damn good stop gap, but one nonetheless IMO

With the addition of Gutherson, Jennings, French and Radradra, if they can get their attack right they will be a danger side this year.

I doubt he gets released this year but the Tigers should absolutely cut him loose now.

Yep, or they lose another of the average 4 and sign Cronk as a stop gap.

Undoubtedly a damn good stop gap, but one nonetheless IMO

Was talking about Parra throwing their remaining cap at Hayne, which I can see happening.

I reckon Cronk will retire, none of the Sydney teams that need a halfback for 2018 are contenders, even with Cronk.

1 yr deal at dogs for cronk is my bet, probably 1.5m, they desperately need someone to show mbye how a halfback should play

LOL, classic Parra

Bound to happen, but Hayne will reject it for a $2m deal to play Japanese rugby, but not for the money of course, but it's always been his dream to play Union in Japan

Was talking about Parra throwing their remaining cap at Hayne, which I can see happening.
If he stays in the NRL, bank on that return. And he'll **** up any progress they've made without him.

please please please, i love laughing at parra so this would be gold.

Hearing strong mail that Mitchell Moses has been released and may fly to NZ with Parramatta. Trying to get official confirmation. Stay tuned

- Brent Read

Hearing strong mail that Mitchell Moses has been released and may fly to NZ with Parramatta. Trying to get official confirmation. Stay tuned

- Brent Read

He wasn't named though.

He definitely wouldn't play. Titans couldn't get Copley to play either because he wasn't named in their 21 man squad

He definitely wouldn't play. Titans couldn't get Copley to play either because he wasn't named in their 21 man squad
But the NRL can make an exception to that rule when they "feel like it". Given he's a NSW player it'll probably happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Fatboy
  • Pablo
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.