NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Just walked past JWH having dinner with his missus, was gonna bring up the Thaiday incident but not gonna lie, I bitched it.
Maybe if I had of had a few in me it would of been different..

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Just walked past JWH having dinner with his missus, was gonna bring up the Thaiday incident but not gonna lie, I bitched it.
Maybe if I had of had a few in me it would of been different..
Don't **** with JWH man, if he got suspended because he did something stupid to you, that'd really hurt my SVRL team, and that's my first priority, your safety is second.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Don't **** with JWH man, if he got suspended because he did something stupid to you, that'd really hurt my SVRL team, and that's my first priority, your safety is second.

Your so lucky it took you an hour to post this, I totally would of got in his face!

CLYDESDALE

CLYDESDALE

U18 Player
Apr 9, 2013
Very good chance Todd Carney will be in Parramatta Eels colours in 2016, news will be breaking shortly regarding the move, still a few hurdles to jump before it can happen, mainly with the NRL.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Very good chance Todd Carney will be in Parramatta Eels colours in 2016, news will be breaking shortly regarding the move, still a few hurdles to jump before it can happen, mainly with the NRL.

How many halves do they want?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
They just want any good fullback/five-eighth they can find, so they can axe Sandow.

If they got Gordon they would've run with -

1. Gordon
6. Norman
7. Foran

If they get Carney they'll go with -

1. Norman
6. Carney
7. Foran

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Is there a chance Carney could be cheaper than Norman? Norman signed for a pretty big amount, and Carney had so many chances his asking price might be lower than what's expected.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Wow Carney and Foran would be a deadly halves pairing. Not huge fan of Norman at fb though (either is he I imagine).

Hasn't Carney played a bit of fb?

I'd like to see:
1. carney
6. Norman
7. Foran

Just out of curiosity.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
They just want any good fullback/five-eighth they can find, so they can axe Sandow.

If they got Gordon they would've run with -

1. Gordon
6. Norman
7. Foran

If they get Carney they'll go with -

1. Norman
6. Carney
7. Foran

Until Norman chucks a hissy fit and walks out because he is no longer playing in the halves :laugh:

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Wow Carney and Foran would be a deadly halves pairing. Not huge fan of Norman at fb though (either is he I imagine).

I'd like to see:
1. carney
6. Norman
7. Foran

Just out of curiosity.

Yes Carney has played fullback before and did pretty well there for the Roosters from memory. In total he has only played 7 games at fullback in his Australian career and all of them were with the 2010 Roosters. Not to surprised to see Sandow facing the chop as he has been a bust for them and you will never win a competition with Sandow as your chief playmaker. Carney would fill that void and a partnership with Foran looks deadly but he would have to overcome some hurdles to play NRL again.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
So does that mean we're waiting on a DCE backflip?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It's definitely on the cards if Myles was a key part of Titans signing DCE.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I still highly doubt that DCE will back flip on the Titans deal.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

I'd like to see:
1. carney
6. Norman
7. Foran

Just out of curiosity.

From memory he got found out rather quickly when playing FB.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Michael Gordon has reportedly walked outon the Sharks after they promised him a release then changed their minds.

Apparently Flanagan promised the release and Gorman overruled him.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Flanagan was organising the release without telling the board anything. After the ASADA stuff, where Flanno similarly kept a lot of stuff hidden, the board had to pull him up.

Interestingly, it sounds like Gorden is cranky with Flanagan, not the board. I would have thought it'd be the opposite, but maybe Shane told Mick it was all approved when in fact it never was.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Battler
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • The Don
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.