NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

I believe g.i is asking for too much but we will see..I have also been told valentine holmes is considering moving to brisbane and joining us..This will still involve moving on jack reed.. valley still has 2yrs on contract but is homesick..
Holmes is from North QLD.

It's pure fantasy to think Holmes ends up at the Broncos imo.

It's pure fantasy to think Holmes ends up at the Broncos imo.

While I don't really think Holmes would end up here, wouldn't most people have thought James Roberts ending up at the Broncos this year as pure fantasy? My point being absolutely anything can/does happen in the NRL.

While I don't really think Holmes would end up here, wouldn't most people have thought James Roberts ending up at the Broncos this year as pure fantasy? My point being absolutely anything can/does happen in the NRL.
Possibly but there was an opening at the Broncos for a centre. Holmes wants to play fullback so going to the Broncos wouldn't be ideal for that.

Possibly but there was an opening at the Broncos for a centre. Holmes wants to play fullback so going to the Broncos wouldn't be ideal for that.

100%

Don't get me wrong I cannot see anyway that it would work or happen, but the NRL can be a crazy old world

I'm usually quite happy to leave rumours be as pure speculation but there might be more to this Holmes thing than it seems. Boyd could always go to wing or centre as he will be fairly close to 30 by the time this happened, if it indeed it did. There are also quiet rumours that Reed's career is not as far from over as some people think, not because he isn't decent, more because his body is shot. I haven't got any inside info, just saying that this space might be worth keeping a cursory glance on.

I'm usually quite happy to leave rumours be as pure speculation but there might be more to this Holmes thing than it seems. Boyd could always go to wing or centre as he will be fairly close to 30 by the time this happened, if it indeed it did. There are also quiet rumours that Reed's career is not as far from over as some people think, not because he isn't decent, more because his body is shot. I haven't got any inside info, just saying that this space might be worth keeping a cursory glance on.

He very well might be done in two years time.

So which Sydney club is Cooper Cronk going to sign with?

Does anyone really see Cronk leaving though?

I imagine he'll take slight unders to stay on with a cushy position guaranteed after his playing days are done.

The only way I see him leaving is if Bellamy and Co put the pressure on him in the interests of cap space. He's not going to walk of his own accord, and quite frankly, they'd be mad to move him on. He's the perfect guiding hand to mentor a young replacement half. I can't see Blake Green or Ben Hampton being remotely up to the task.

Karaoke time.

You guys ready?

I'll get over you...
I know I will...
I'll pretend my ship's not siiiiiiinking
And I'll tell myself
I'm over you
Cause I'm king of wishful thinking
I'm the king of wiiiiiishful thinking.

Canberra have signed Tapine from the Knights. Three year deal at (allegedly) $1.5 million....

Nice one Ricky! Surely there has to be a salary cap investigation pending.

If there's any shred of decency left at Raiders HQ, they'll release TPJ immediately to accommodate him. It's the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Canberra have signed Tapine from the Knights. Three year deal at (allegedly) $1.5 million....

Nice one Ricky! Surely there has to be a salary cap investigation pending.

If there's any shred of decency left at Raiders HQ, they'll release TPJ immediately to accommodate him. It's the right thing to do.

Asked if the Knights would consider releasing Tapine to the Raiders immediately, Gidley said it hasn’t been spoken about.

Raiders are in the same boat as us, they would need the Knights to release him for 2016.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.