NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

You guys do realize that I'm not debating his averageness right? But if you can't see the sense in Souths signing him for depth, that does puzzle me.

You guys do realize that I'm not debating his averageness right? But if you can't see the sense in Souths signing him for depth, that does puzzle me.

Souths signed him tbf. Ridicule and shaming will always follow.

Didn't he bite some chick in a nightclub? While he was out partying with Sharks players, after he'd been dropped from first grade?

Millard 2.0

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The Rabbitohs aren't buying him because they need him, they're buying him as an insurance policy for depth purposes. I'd much rather have a player like Nielsen than be forced to play a player out of position.

It isn't a bad fit either. I've got faith in Maguire's ability as a coach to get something out of him as opposed to Elliott and McGregor.

There's still some meat on that bone.

i disagree i dont believe you can make origin if your rubbish. in his prime he was never an inglis but he was a good player

Channel Seven saying the Tits are chasing Krisnan Inu.

I actually don't mind that signing personally, gives them a much needed goal kicking replacement for Sezer. I believe Greg Bird was going to be the primary goal kicker this year..

I actually don't mind that signing personally, gives them a much needed goal kicking replacement for Sezer. I believe Greg Bird was going to be the primary goal kicker this year..

I assume Tyrone Roberts would be the primary GK this year.

Rumour doing the circuit that Radradra is union bound.

He is signed till 2018 but talk is his manager is shopping him around union clubs overseas.

That rumour has been around for a while me thinks.

Knights sign Pauli Pauli - Knights

The Newcastle Knights and young forward Pauli Pauli have agreed to terms on a two-year contract, following a release from the Parramatta Eels.

Pauli made his NRL debut in 2014 and has played 33 NRL games to date with Parramatta.

“This is great news for the Club because Pauli certainly improves our squad,” coach Nathan Brown said.

“Pauli is a young forward and will continue to develop and improve his game at the Knights.

“He immediately adds good size to our forward pack and we look forward to welcoming him to the Club.”

The 21-year-old will attend the Knights’ training session on Saturday morning before taking part in the Members Season Launch

Good signing

I believe g.i is asking for too much but we will see..I have also been told valentine holmes is considering moving to brisbane and joining us..This will still involve moving on jack reed.. valley still has 2yrs on contract but is homesick..

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mrslong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Maddy
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • cento
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.