NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

Yea just like reynolds linked to penrith...
And just like g.i linked to us..
It certainly isnt happy rabbits at the moment.

Yea i know...hey funny that..ive had heaps more confirmation too..but forget that talk now. Let it happen.

Or it's just a slow news day and the media got wind of the argument and decided, "Well Elgey is out for the season and Keary had an argument with Crowe. Keary to Titans."

I'm a little surprised they haven't tried to link Hunt to anyone after he revealed he was filthy with Bennett..

Yea i know...hey funny that..ive had heaps more confirmation too..but forget that talk now. Let it happen.

A few quotes of yours

widely known by channel 9 and 10. Sports limited also reporting it. A possible 1 million transfer fee for his 2 remaining years. To be announced next week after 10 day cooling off period. Negative justin hodges will retire. Will have finished barba and kennedys contracts.

ok guys....I posted what i saw..im sure you have read some of the comments. A couple guys with inside knowledge as well...
my story goes like this. Well 3 weeks ago..turns out to be a bout a week before the 1st post on that page. i work with braith anastas cousin and one of issac lukes relos. Start with anastas greek cuz. His ex wife is a channel 9 worker in sydney and his new partner is big in the roosters. He was told by ex wife that its wide knowledge that g.i has signed with us. Hes not happy at souths. He has bought a house at sandgate. His wife stays there 80% of the time. The reason its being announced next week is because of the 10 day cooling off period. They have all been told to keep it quiet for this reason. I believe there has or will be a 1 million release fee. 500k for each of his 2 yrs remaining. Now the Isaac luke relo only a couple days before this said g.i is going too.
A coincidence then this sports limited guy breaks a rumour only. since hes now bringing out more.. i believe sports limited is owned by fairfax media which owns channel 10. And the ex wife of my mate is channel 9...So i guess watch this space.

back to G.I The Deal will be finalised tonight behind closed doors in Melbourne. Bronco reps are there..Announced in coming days after Origin.

Yeah mate your "inside knowledge" is top notch

Yep souths rejected the release for this yr... not to worry..2017 it is.

[MENTION=1989]Dan[/MENTION]ielle O'dowd, does Luke Keary have any indigenous friends/family who you could talk to about what is going on at the Rabbits? I'd love to find out.

It's definitely not ego . People don't appreciate being bullshitted to .It's because we already have a resident troll . If Daniell wants the title he has to fight FiH .And we all get to watch.

Gotta love big talkers. I'm assuming if GI does end up here you will all show up and take back
your anger towards this poster.

It would be so much better if the merits of the opinion instead of the poster were discussed... not that we haven't asked that about a petazillion times!

Who's angry? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Gotta love big talkers. I'm assuming if GI does end up here you will all show up and take back
your anger towards this poster.

Nah, imagine if I'd spent the last year or two banging on about Roberts heading to the Broncos. Would the events of the last month made all those old posts correct all of a sudden?

Daniel was claiming last year that Inglis had already signed with us, then that the contract would be signed during Origin. Even if G.I does turn up in a year or two his information will still have been wrong.

From the information Daniel has provided overall, I have no doubt he's telling the truth, or at least he's telling us what he believes is the truth. The thing is, he's claiming all the info he gets is coming like 5th hand, someone's uncle told someone's cousin told Anasta's Greek cousin who told Daniels neighbour who told Daniels mailman who told Daniel.

Who knows if what Daniel hears is even remotely true when it goes through that many sources.

we'll just have to wait and see I guess, I still hope he's wrong, Inglis is too old.

2017 he turns 30 in january..2018 there is a 4.2 to a 4.5 million cap raise. Reed is only 1 yr younger than inglis.
Inglis may have some knee issues
Reed has has 4 to 5 shoulder recos..

2017 he turns 30 in january..2018 there is a 4.2 to a 4.5 million cap raise. Reed is only 1 yr younger than inglis.
Inglis may have some knee issues
Reed has has 4 to 5 shoulder recos..

huh?
SeasonSalary capMinimum wageClub grant
2017$7M$80,000$7.1M
2016$6.8M$80,000$7.1M

So watch clubs load up..
Ie Roosters boom Sbw who is already 30 and Hayne.
Inglis at 30 offload Reed 1 yr younger and with 1 yr remaining on contract. INGLIS by the way asked for a release but rabbits didnt grant it that early. Theyve lost too much in 1 season. He will get it next season.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.