NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

Soooo apparently the Titans are after Copley & P.Mata'utia, I wonder what their plan is positional speaking for next year..

1. Mata'utia
2. Hoffman
3. Zillman
4. Copley
5. Don
6. Elgey
7. Roberts

I guess.

Soooo apparently the Titans are after Copley & P.Mata'utia, I wonder what their plan is positional speaking for next year..

1. Mata'utia
2. Hoffman
3. Zillman
4. Copley
5. Don
6. Elgey
7. Roberts

I guess.

God I hope so!

If Hoffman is named on the wing can someone tweet at him "Well well well.."

Thanks.

Lawrence to the Roosters and Grant to the Tigers about to be made official apparently via the Mole.

Panferz are after Copley apparently, Hook wants him. No idea how he'd fit in considering they've got Hiku, Whare & the Jennings brothers.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. David Mead
3. Dale Copley
4. Nene McDonald
5. Peter Mata'utia

Tweed Heads
1. William Zillman

Would make thje most sense wouldn't it?

I read that Titans are no chance of getting Mata'utia, so replace him with Hoffman and have Zillman at Fullback and it's probably more realistic.

with a bit of luck, Copley goes to the Cowboys and stays away from the toxic environments of the Titans and Eels ... and the bulking program of hook.

it will also have the added advantage of making the heads of fans of Sydney clubs explode with rage

how would copley fit into the north queensland cowboys though with there back line all being strong who would he replace?

1. coote
2. wintersetin or dale Copley?
3. Justin O'Neill or dale Copley?
4. Kane linnet or dale Copley?
5. Kyle feldt or dale Copley?

My guess would be Linnet. They're similar players, I think Copley is better and has more upside though.

I also think that Copley is better than O'neill

Copley being better than his competition didn't help him at the Broncos though.

That's because he was injured most of the time to be fair, then when he came back from injury he was playing average in Queensland Cup whilst Reed was killing it for the Broncos.

He got unlucky.

Some news going around that we have got tevita pangai junior and will start training in january.. 1910 or smoking joe might be able to get more on this as joe brought this up.

Some news going around that we have got tevita pangai junior and will start training in january.. 1910 or smoking joe might be able to get more on this as joe brought this up.

I know who the reliable scoopers are on here mate. We will listen to them

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.