NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

So they're announcing that he's going to keep playing for the period he's contracted for? LoL Tigers.

Seriously. How can anyone not be in support of these types of clubs being booted out. Surely it is a condition of their licence that they don't completely and utterly suck at everything?

Seriously. How can anyone not be in support of these types of clubs being booted out. Surely it is a condition of their licence that they don't completely and utterly suck at everything?

I think it's hilarious. They clearly underestimated the arrogance of Robbie Farah. In any other circumstance, you tell a player they're not wanted, and they either walk away knowing they won't be losing a cent, or they suck it up, knuckle down and try to prove the coach and club wrong. Not Robbie. No sirree. The self-proclaimed best hooker in the game drops his lip, digs in his heels and lets everyone know that he's not about to give up his dictatorship anytime soon.

Well, Farah is staying at the Tigers and will see out the remaining 2 years of his contract.

Club is expected to announce it soon.

I'm expecting Wobbie to announce the sacking of Jason Taylor shortly... To be replaced by Wobbie.

CM said today that the Wests Tigers will be apoligising to the fans for the ongoing frustration and turmoil the whole saga has caused , but not to Farah.

I think a movie director needs to make a movie about the Wests Tigers.

It would probably be the funniest comedy movie in years.

What an absolute joke of a club. The odds for Taylor to be first coach sacked would be tight as ****!!! What happens to Balin now?

If they're keeping him what was the point of signing Ballin?.. Man Ballin has been fucked royally over the last couple of years.

I hope they make good on their threat and play Farah in Reserve grade .

Both the Tigers and Farah deserve each other, just glad we were never in the game for him.

lol nobody wanted him . Roosters were only interested because they thought they could get him for 80 - 100 k . Fact is other than that nobody else was even interested .

Roosters have signed Brett Ferres from the Super league, well known for having an affair captured on video with one of his team mate s wife.

I think it's hilarious. They clearly underestimated the arrogance of Robbie Farah. In any other circumstance, you tell a player they're not wanted, and they either walk away knowing they won't be losing a cent, or they suck it up, knuckle down and try to prove the coach and club wrong. Not Robbie. No sirree. The self-proclaimed best hooker in the game drops his lip, digs in his heels and lets everyone know that he's not about to give up his dictatorship anytime soon.
Good on him. He signed a contract, he has every right to make sure they uphold their end of the bargain.

Yeah, that's fine. But he was doing it out of spite. Hence he wanted a release later in the part. The guy in a A Grade fuckwit.

yes, but he also demanded a full payout from the Tigers ... which would contradict the whole reason for releasing him...

as you said he is an A Grade fuckwit

Last edited:
Hope he stays there and plays NSW Cup.

Yeah, that's fine. But he was doing it out of spite. Hence he wanted a release later in the part. The guy in a A Grade fuckwit.
So what? Clubs screw over players all the time. The players don't owe the club. Non-star players get shafted all the time.

As soon as a club doesn't want a player, they find a way to get rid of them. If you sign someone, you've agreed to the risk of having them for the entire length of the contract, that's the risk you take. If they don't want him, offer a full payout, I'm sure he'd happily leave if they do that.

Look at Wallace, say what you will of the situation (I'm glad he's gone) but he had a good contract offer, the club screwed him by denying him a release, and then a few months later say "Oh yeah, we actually don't want you". So I can't blame any player (like Farah) for playing hardball and making the club honour the contract in full.

If they want to play him reserves, that's fine, that's part of the agreement that they can do that, but they'll have to accept paying a huge amount of money for a reserve grade player. He originally signed for less (along with Benji) so the club could keep some players back then, and now when his contract is at the backend, they're trying to get rid of him.

Good on him. He signed a contract, he has every right to make sure they uphold their end of the bargain.

Normally I'd agree but **** Wobbie so very very much. So much. Seriously, **** that guy.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Swordfish
  • GCBRONCO
  • Maddy
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • pennywisealfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Socnorb
  • broncos4life
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.