NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

The Cowboys are ready to pounce on James Roberts if he leaves the Gold Coast.
Damn. That really improves their backline if it pans out.

If he stays at the Titans I really think they should play him at fullback. Putting him in the halves temporarily was naff, but I think he'd kill it at 1.

Damn. That really improves their backline if it pans out.

If he stays at the Titans I really think they should play him at fullback. Putting him in the halves temporarily was naff, but I think he'd kill it at 1.

Not a terrible idea. They need Hoffman away from that jersey one way or another

Apparently, Roosters won't be going for Farah out of respect to Friend.

Farah's manager has talked to Dragons, but they won't be able to sign him unless Tigers pay a bulk of the contract and they have refused to do that. Mitch Rein is apparently on 450k.. A tad overpriced.

Knights, Souths won't be getting him.

It seems his only option is to stay at Tigers.. Or go overseas to UK.

Last edited:
Bon voyage, can't wait to see the back of him. Has become one of my most hated players in the NRL.

lol I heard the NRL said they couldn't have him for 100k . So now they've decided to spin it and say it's out of respect for Friend haha bullshit . Where was the respect for Friend when Farah's price was gonna be 100k .

I read somewhere that Friend told the Roosters if they signed Farrah, he would ask for a release.

Of course he would ask for a release, that's a massive slap in the face for one of their best players.

The only club that should even come close to looking at Farah is Newcastle. Just get rid of him.

Souths have released Dylan Walker, presumably to join Manly. I'm guessing that also means a few other things are happening.

Dylan Walker --> Manly
Peta Hiku --> Paramatta
Will Hopoate --> Canterbury
Sam Perrett or Tim Lafai --> Somewhere

It's all such a mess. Just glad we are finally out of it and have our shit sorted. The barba circus was mental considering how much of a flop he became. I'm still hoping he comes good some how. It's ask in his mind. . He could be that player again, just needs to believe in himself again. And he won't while he's getting big bucks

Well... wasn't expecting that.

Still have no doubt he will play there.

I'm guessing releasing McQueen to Penrith will be enough cap room

I'm aware, I find it hard to believe they've fit all these players under the cap as well, dunno :/
It's odd. Even the talk of the Cowboys having cash for James Roberts doesn't seem right.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • thenry
  • LittleDavey
  • john1420
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.