NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowboys have Robson... why would they chase Leeming
A lot of teams use two hookers in the rotation nowadays.

It could become a trend where teams look to have two very good ones on the books and have them working in tandem... but it would be interesting to see what that does with contracts for the position.

They have used Robson as a lock at times so there would be situations where both are on the field at once.

A lot of teams use two hookers in the rotation nowadays.

It could become a trend where teams look to have two very good ones on the books and have them working in tandem... but it would be interesting to see what that does with contracts for the position.

They have used Robson as a lock at times so there would be situations where both are on the field at once.

True ... but with the exception of the Storm, I can't think of a single team to use two starting quality hookers.

It's not good for cap management

Well Luke better watch the back of his head at training.

If he's asked to piss in to a vial, he should really get a whole spare sample to keep locked up as evidence. Because you can guarantee anything that ends up in the tester's hands is going to end up tainted with all kinds of illegal substances.

not sure if he's any good, as i watch **** all super league these days ... but:

Leeds Rhinos hooker Kruise Leeming wants out of the Super League. Leeds are prepared to let him go if a deal can be struck. Leeming's manager has reached out to NRL clubs letting them know of his desire for a move.

also on the Super League / NRL front. the Knights are reportedly pressuring Wigan to release Kai Pearce-Paul early. so far Wigan aren't budging, they want to keep Pearce-Paul as they battle for the premiership.

It would seem the Titans.

They’ve lost Verrills for a while right? Makes sense
What's happened to the red nut hooker that was coming through??

He's young, but looked pretty robust and skillful... I think he was also the hooker with Mozer in rep teams coming through the grades

He's young, but looked pretty robust and skillful... I think he was also the hooker with Mozer in rep teams coming through the grades
Shaun Packer? If its him i really rated him. Dont know if he is still here or if he moved on.

Bryant; he's playing for Tweed- started week one and bench week two and out this week.

Wasn’t Shaun Packer the other “future” hooker everyone was on about? Him and Mozer?

Wasn’t Shaun Packer the other “future” hooker everyone was on about? Him and Mozer?

I haven't seen a huge amount of Packer but what I've seen, I reckon he's got potential to be a hooker/lock hybrid. I would love to have kept him but I guess you can't keep them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • pennywisealfie
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Rookie Alan
  • broncos4life
  • Adammacca
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Kev_Guz
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.