NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

Announcement via Broncos HQ?? lol

/+
337305500 878023356591619 8507296096487103982 n

Maumalo signed with the Titans for the rest of 2023 through to 2025.

Not sure how I feel about it with us needing a prop more so in my opinion. Didn't think he was one of the issues for the Tigers though so a little out of nowhere.

Not sure how I feel about it with us needing a prop more so in my opinion. Didn't think he was one of the issues for the Tigers though so a little out of nowhere.
What does that mean for Khan??

Maumalo plays left side as well

On the NRL, they are saying Moses has re-signed with the Eels for a lot of money.

$1.4m p/a apparently.
Huge money, I'm a fan but don't know he's worth 1.4. That said Ponga is apparently on 1.5m on the old cap and I'd have Moses well ahead of him for value.

Interested to see what the top salary will be under the new cap. Will we see a 2m player?

No fkn way!! Seriously?

Triple M of course aren't the most reliable, but that's where I heard it. Caught it half way through, picking the kids up, and they were debating it. He hasn't won a comp and only played one (I think) Origin, so isn't a top elite. But counter-argued that there aren't many good halfbacks, definitely not 17 of them, so if they lost him, they couldn't replace him.

So I was expecting $1m, maybe a tad more now that his agent dropped the Sombrero fake interest. But then I heard $1.4m, with his PO for next year plus 4 more, that's huge money.

They said 1.2m for 5 yrs on Kayo. That’s seems fair with the new cap and the limited top flight 7s.

It’s a lot either way…. He hasn’t won anything and I hear from blokes that played with him, apparently he’s a d!ck.
Can’t confirm or deny that, as I don’t know the bloke

You guys are getting Palasia don't forget, he's decent and rightly or wrongly, a part of the best side in the comp at present.

$1.2M per season 5 years.
Still too much.

I’m betting Keenan is thinking “what the fck have I done??!” 😂
oh wait… paid more money to work less 🤦🏼‍♂️
Duuuuhhh! No finals.

You guys are getting Palasia don't forget, he's decent and rightly or wrongly, a part of the best side in the comp at present.
True he hasn't looked anything special when I've given the Broncos a watch though.

Due to Fermor's injury forcing Stimson out wide for the season we're light as on props especially with Jolliffe out for a few months now. Hence I was hoping we'd get someone in for the season but between Maumalo and Leeming, I think that may be our top 30 complete. The Dragons really exposed our middle a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • LGH
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • IceWorks
  • broncotville
  • Fozz
  • Spooky1013
  • cento
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.