NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Off-contract fullbacks (or possible ones) for 24 are Will Kennedy, Daine Laurie, Jake Averillo, Corey Allan, Bailey Hodgson, Kaeo Weekes, Tesi Niu and Albert Hopoate
Which then leaves the question… why would they get any of those players over Gutho?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
What about the current Dogs’ fullback? He is being replaced by Crichton but he looks a really good prospect.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Apparently Parra are in the market for a game breaking X-factor at full back. Gutho rubber stamped the recruitment 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well they should be able to afford someone good after re-signing Moses to a totally-not-ridiculous overs-deal.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
What about the current Dogs’ fullback? He is being replaced by Crichton but he looks a really good prospect.
They had him on their books last year. Plus I don't think Chricton will be the dogs long term centre. He didn't look that good in the trials at the back

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Wighton told Canberra he is going to test the market and already being linked to the Dolphins. He would be a marquee player that are looking for

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
They had him on their books last year. Plus I don't think Chricton will be the dogs long term centre. He didn't look that good in the trials at the back

Perham? He was at the Eels last season, wasn't he?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Ohhhhhhh, you mean the Eels had him on their books - I misread.

As you were.

fade away homer simpson GIF

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Wighton told Canberra he is going to test the market and already being linked to the Dolphins. He would be a marquee player that are looking for

the way the guys on NRL 360 reacted to this would have completely different if it was he was a Bronco.

on the plus side, it is nice to see the Phins linked to every player in the comp instead of us

Reactions: Gaz
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Eels interested in an X factor player .
Jayden Campbell ?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Haha just saw the Moses Suli interview on 360. 'I didn't want to come here either.'

Crawley acting like Suli was forced to go to the Dragons and his manager made the decision for him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • Nerd
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • the_next
  • marw
  • ezpz
  • Galco
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Muros
  • bert_lifts
  • Spike
  • Old Mate
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
... and 91 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.