NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-contract fullbacks (or possible ones) for 24 are Will Kennedy, Daine Laurie, Jake Averillo, Corey Allan, Bailey Hodgson, Kaeo Weekes, Tesi Niu and Albert Hopoate
Which then leaves the question… why would they get any of those players over Gutho?

What about the current Dogs’ fullback? He is being replaced by Crichton but he looks a really good prospect.

Apparently Parra are in the market for a game breaking X-factor at full back. Gutho rubber stamped the recruitment 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well they should be able to afford someone good after re-signing Moses to a totally-not-ridiculous overs-deal.

Well they should be able to afford someone good after re-signing Moses to a totally-not-ridiculous overs-deal.

He isn't actually re-signed though is he?

What about the current Dogs’ fullback? He is being replaced by Crichton but he looks a really good prospect.
They had him on their books last year. Plus I don't think Chricton will be the dogs long term centre. He didn't look that good in the trials at the back

Wighton told Canberra he is going to test the market and already being linked to the Dolphins. He would be a marquee player that are looking for

They had him on their books last year. Plus I don't think Chricton will be the dogs long term centre. He didn't look that good in the trials at the back

Perham? He was at the Eels last season, wasn't he?

Ohhhhhhh, you mean the Eels had him on their books - I misread.

As you were.

fade away homer simpson GIF

Wighton told Canberra he is going to test the market and already being linked to the Dolphins. He would be a marquee player that are looking for

the way the guys on NRL 360 reacted to this would have completely different if it was he was a Bronco.

on the plus side, it is nice to see the Phins linked to every player in the comp instead of us

Reactions: Gaz
Eels interested in an X factor player .
Jayden Campbell ?

Haha just saw the Moses Suli interview on 360. 'I didn't want to come here either.'

Crawley acting like Suli was forced to go to the Dragons and his manager made the decision for him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.