NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports (Brent Read) that the Phins are on the "verge" of announcing the signing of Jake Averillo from the Bulldogs.

Fox Sports reporting that the Phins are trying to get Josh Kerr to come to them this season.

Fox Sports also reporting that Tyrone May has told Catalans that he'll be returning to Australia at the end of the season, Bulldogs apparently the front runners for his signature. his signing still needs to be cleared by the NRL given May's off field record

Reports (Brent Read) that the Phins are on the "verge" of announcing the signing of Jake Averillo from the Bulldogs.

Fox Sports reporting that the Phins are trying to get Josh Kerr to come to them this season.

Fox Sports also reporting that Tyrone May has told Catalans that he'll be returning to Australia at the end of the season, Bulldogs apparently the front runners for his signature. his signing still needs to be cleared by the NRL given May's off field record
Fucking hell how many mates does Tyrone have... must be mates with Ciraldo as well

Ben Hunt has asked for release according to Weidler. He must have heard Flanno on commentary and decided no thanks.

Screenshot 20230617 162719 Twitter

Not sure how I’d feel if Ben hunt ended up at the cowboys.

I don’t think Ben would end up at the cows. Surely not. I don’t care where he ends up as long as it’s not the cows. Would love the Titans to snag him so we could go and raid one of weaver or sexton

I don’t think Ben would end up at the cows. Surely not. I don’t care where he ends up as long as it’s not the cows. Would love the Titans to snag him so we could go and raid one of weaver or sexton
Haven't titans tabled an informal offer for him?

No one wondering where all these clubs are getting the money? Brian Kelly, Kruise leeming and Thomas mikalele (both mid season signings) are not worth hunts wage even if you tripled then and they also need to replace those players or whoever they are releasing. Together with upgrades, and players staying despite not getting their preffered spot. Maybr they want to be at a premiships winn.... wait a sec... Just a coincidence I'm sure that this "passion for the coast" has kept players for less at the same time they got billionaire owners...

Meanwhile, we can't re-sign players after a few good rounds despite losing over a million $ in players

Like the Luke Brooks situation, it's in the Dragons and Ben Hunt's interest to move forward. Credit to Ben Hunt, he did turn his career around in 2021 but it didn't matter to the Dragons. They need to get their roster in order and having Ben Hunt's pay packet to work with could afford them a quality fullback.

If they can find an experienced halfback who can play field position and allow Sullivan to find his way they'll be trending in the right direction.

I'd say the Dolphins or the Bulldogs would be the best destination for Hunt.

It comes out Hunt has asked for a release and all of a sudden the Merge supporters are blowing up deluxe saying he's been a waste of money, a "mid" player and a turncoat... lol He's been the only player worth feeding in that squad for the better part of 3 seasons.

Hell hath no fury like a League fan scorned.

I'm going to say Tigers.

They have cash to splash with Brooks leaving and Hunt has a good relationship with Benji. For mine with some of the signings they've made in the past year, if they can get a good 7 they're going to be closer than what the Bulldogs would be.

I doubt hunt wants to go to Redcliffe to reunite with Milford… that’s definitely not progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Dazza 92
  • Bucking Beads
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.