NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it all just speculation at this point? Like RTS hasn't come out and said anything as of yet?

Yep. Speculation based on the fact his supr rugby club season is over and he missed All Blacks selection ... and of course everyone thinking he should be back in the NRL early instead of having 6 months off

Yep. Speculation based on the fact his supr rugby club season is over and he missed All Blacks selection ... and of course everyone thinking he should be back in the NRL early instead of having 6 months off

Similar to the Hunt thing (but obviously not) where do you play him though? With the Bro's humming along quite nicely, I just don't know where you stick him without hurting team harmony.

Lodge has reportedly be granted an immediate release from the Rooster.

I think he is going for the record for being forced out of the most clubs
If I am any NRL club looking at signing him, I would be ringing the last 4 clubs he has played at to ask them why he isn't there anymore. He is a terrible leader and the clubs seem to rebound big time when he leaves them

With regards to Hunt, there's 3 things he supposedly is looking for;

1 - he wants to win a premiership
2 - he wants to return to QLD
3 - he won't play 9

It's quite likely not all 3 of those are legit and are just media stories, but if they are all real, they certainly aren't all realistic, something has to give

With regards to Hunt, there's 3 things he supposedly is looking for;

1 - he wants to win a premiership
2 - he wants to return to QLD
3 - he won't play 9

It's quite likely not all 3 of those are legit and are just media stories, but if they are all real, they certainly aren't all realistic, something has to give

Well, the only Qld team with a crack at the premiership is us. And he won't take the #9 off Billy. So he'd be in #14.

Make it happen Kev. It would right SO MANY THINGS if Hunt was a part of a Broncos premiership.

Make it happen Kev. It would right SO MANY THINGS if Hunt was a part of a Broncos premiership.
Notional value exists. You can't have him go from over a million a season to peanuts to play off the bench.

It's not going to happen.

Notional value exists. You can't have him go from over a million a season to peanuts to play off the bench.

3/4 of the season is already gone. Could probably get him for $200-250k for the remainder of 2023, though I don't know if we have that spare in the cap.

this year you could have him for peanuts though he has been paid half his money and then some

I think their pay year starts in October, if so we could get him for around that 250 k mark.
Wouldn't it stir some shit though if he came and played 9 even if it was only for this season.

I love the little nugget, but I don't want him here this year bar a major injury in our spine in the next few weeks. I'd entertain next year but I'm not a fan of this end of year cherry picking from other clubs shit. It stinks.
I'm not fond of it either . but if not us .. some other club will pick him up in a heartbeat. So why not us.

I can easily see BH having a magic moment ..and doing something insane in a GF .. to win it for us. Question is .. if we are being honest, can we see Billy doing something like that when it matters most? As much as I see genuine improvement in Billy .. BH is just kind of a different level aye...

Lodge has reportedly be granted an immediate release from the Roosters

I think he is going for the record for being forced out of the most clubs
Piece of sh!t of a bloke. I’ve heard it from a few ppl now at the Broncs and Rooters.
Off to Manly?!

I reckon Rorters will pick Hunt up. They are clearing the decks and you know….”culture”

Piece of sh!t of a bloke. I’ve heard it from a few ppl now at the Broncs and Rooters.
Off to Manly?!

Speaking of Manly, I see their coach decided to use those little backs and forwards pods again at half time. The result was a thrashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • Ondi
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • mieko
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.