NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt to Rorters would mean bye bye Sam Walker… have him come home and learn from Reyno 🤔

Surely they're not stupid enough to do that.

I think Hunt gives them flexibility around Brandon Smith who has struggled to be an 80 minute hooker, I don't think Hunt is either but they could rotate him in and out of the halves/hooker role and that would be perfect for them.

I can't see them letting Sam Walker go though, that would be a shocking decision.

Keary is pretty much spent, I'm sure it wouldn't take more than a nudge for him to retire due to his concussion issues. It would end up being a Hunt + Walker combo.

Big fan of Jake

Herbie and Averillo is a pretty good centre pairing.

Would’ve thought he’d like to try and get a fullback gig, which won’t happen with Hammer there
Yeah good pickup for them. Was on the cards.

Aside from the Niu wing, the rest of the backline looks really good.

Lol Aitken and Brenko prolly thinking wtf

Well, the only Qld team with a crack at the premiership is us. And he won't take the #9 off Billy. So he'd be in #14.

Make it happen Kev. It would right SO MANY THINGS if Hunt was a part of a Broncos premiership.
such a bad move. plan is working dont **** with the plan. he aint that good

Michael Carayannis reported on ABC Grandstand that Manly have been granted a 350k salary cap dispensation due to Turbos injury.

they have reached out to RTS manager to try and get him for the rest of the year, they're also looking at getting Tommy Talau early.

apparently the Warriors are also interested in RTS, but can't afford him. The NRL have put a figure of 25k per game on him.

I actually think that is one of the few times the NRL have done the right thing here since he was injured in origin, though I hope they did the same thing with the Dolphins losing Gilbert in game 1.

I actually think that is one of the few times the NRL have done the right thing here since he was injured in origin, though I hope they did the same thing with the Dolphins losing Gilbert in game 1.

They did, that's how they signed Kerr. Must be like for like players though.

In the same report Carayannis said that was how the Phins signed Kerr

Have to be ruled out for 12 weeks or more from a rep game and you can apply for up to $350k.

It's a bizarre move, especially since Cherry-Evans is playing as well as he ever has and still looks to have another year or two left in him. You could understand it if Daly was pulling the pin and you were desperate, but you'd think Seibold would have learned his lesson from Croft. I don't think there's a player who is more like Brodie than Brooks.

The kicker is trading Latu Fainu for Tommy Talau. Latu is one of the best players coming through and somebody you could build the club around DCE. If you were a fan you'd be having some tremendous doubts over the future of the club.

Then on top of that you have the Jaxson Paulo signing. Things didn't work out for him at the Rabbitohs or the Roosters, why would you be in a rush to sign him to an NRL deal at the Sea Eagles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• CHorse
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Ondi
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Thelmus
  • mitch222
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mister Wright
  • Manofoneway
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.