NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
right on q wayne saying today that he wouldnt knock him back if he wanted to come to the phins next year but makes sure he mentions he hasnt talked to him or anything yet lol

Now says he never wanted to play as a kid , but his parents made him do it .

He needs to talk to a psychiatrist . Wanted to be a Bronco for life . Wanted to play for Qld . Told the Bulldogs he was committed , and if he didn`t aim up to sack him .

Then yesterday; I just don`t like footy ...

If I were the Bulldogs, I'd be going as hard as I can to roll something like this out in 2025:

1. Taaffe
2. Skelton
3. Burton
4. Crichton
5. Kiraz
6. Sandwich
7. Lam
8. Mo Fo
9. Mahoney
10. Eisenhuth
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Capewell

14. Salmon
15. Eisenhuth
16. Patolo
17. Hosking

Coach: Lam

Fowl sandwich is ear marked for #13 by the Bull Dogs .

He needs to talk to a psychiatrist . Wanted to be a Bronco for life . Wanted to play for Qld . Told the Bulldogs he was committed , and if he didn`t aim up to sack him .

Sounds like he is getting ready for a WB redemption story

Really sad that he felt that bagging out his parents on national tv was an ok thing to do. Mundine & SBW have entered the picture though .. so that probably helps to explain alot.

Currently, in the last year of a contract worth $800,000 a season, Thompson is keen to join the Sydney Roosters next season, taking a significant pay cut, per Danny Weidler on Nine's 100% Footy.

Haha of course he is keen to take a pay cut to join them because the coach in fact says back off in French at home or something.

....and now thinks he can be a boxer.

🙄

You need heart and dedication to be a boxer TPJ. You have neither of those things.......**** off into obscurity.

Currently, in the last year of a contract worth $800,000 a season, Thompson is keen to join the Sydney Roosters next season, taking a significant pay cut, per Danny Weidler on Nine's 100% Footy.

Haha of course he is keen to take a pay cut to join them because the coach in fact says back off in French at home or something.
I'm sure the salary cap auditor will ensure a fair valuation is placed on Thompson 🙄🙄

Thompson doesn't look like much a golfer to me.

JWH is about to fail a drug test...

Dylan Edwards has re-signed with the Panthers. 4 years @ 900k per season

Dylan Edwards has re-signed with the Panthers. 4 years @ 900k per season
Yep..so media is calling for Walsh to be upgraded to around 1.5m.
Edwards 2x premiership winner. CC medal winner and the media say 850-900k is excellent work from the panthers.
Imagine the backlash we will get and the media bet up if Walsh re-signs for anything under 1.2m.
If Edwards is worth 875k with what he has already achieved in the game, Walsh should be re-singed with not an eyebrow raised at 800k.

Yep..so media is calling for Walsh to be upgraded to around 1.5m.
Edwards 2x premiership winner. CC medal winner and the media say 850-900k is excellent work from the panthers.
Imagine the backlash we will get and the media bet up if Walsh re-signs for anything under 1.2m.
If Edwards is worth 875k with what he has already achieved in the game, Walsh should be re-singed with not an eyebrow raised at 800k.
Edwards would easily have gotten 1.1m on the open market, same as Walsh. It's now on Walsh to take unders to stay at the club to allow us to build a strong roster like Penrith.

Edwards would easily have gotten 1.1m on the open market, same as Walsh. It's now on Walsh to take unders to stay at the club to allow us to build a strong roster like Penrith.
Edwards could have got more on the open market but I don’t think he commands as much as Walsh. Media or not, walsh has something very few players in history have. He could be anything.

I equate the Edwards resigning to our contract for Pat Carrigan.

Edwards could have got more on the open market but I don’t think he commands as much as Walsh. Media or not, walsh has something very few players in history have. He could be anything.

I equate the Edwards resigning to our contract for Pat Carrigan.
It's not about comparing their salaries, or who would get more. Edwards has taken significant unders to stay at Penrith. Same as Yeo and Cleary.

Our most recent big signings in Carrigan and Haas have both complained about not being paid enough. That's the big difference. Hopefully Walsh and Mam can get the ball rolling and take unders to help the club build a dominant period for the club.

It's not about comparing their salaries, or who would get more. Edwards has taken significant unders to stay at Penrith. Same as Yeo and Cleary.

Our most recent big signings in Carrigan and Haas have both complained about not being paid enough. That's the big difference. Hopefully Walsh and Mam can get the ball rolling and take unders to help the club build a dominant period for the club.

I don't see how 900k is significant unders. That's about what a player of his calibre would command. He maybe would have got an extra 100k if he went to the open market.

He's not an x-factor type player like Walsh. He gets by on hard work and doing all the little things in his game right.

Carrigan took less than he could have earned elsewhere to stay here.

In regards to Edwards, I put him in a similar boat to Haas. both players could have earned more at other clubs ... nut to get that extra couple of hundred grand, they would have to go to a struggling club, both sacrificed it to stay with premiership contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.