NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Walsh will be the big test of where our culture is at

I can’t remember which player said it but it was good to hear one of them say that they are all giving Payne shit about how there’s no money left for the rest of them

That was Kev - said in a presser that he keeps telling all the boys that they can't have more money because Payne took it all 🤣

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Walsh will be the big test of where our culture is at

I can’t remember which player said it but it was good to hear one of them say that they are all giving Payne shit about how there’s no money left for the rest of them

Tbf, he's not too far off the truth. To keep a squad together you have to take a bit less than you could get elsewhere. Not sure we have enough that will.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Tbf, he's not too far off the truth. To keep a squad together you have to take a bit less than you could get elsewhere. Not sure we have enough that will.
I'm willing to drop my Sunday roast twice a month if it will help?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The Foxx apparently on his way out of the Doggies. I reckon he would be a superb pickup for the Phins.
He would be a huge signing for them. Add Flegler, Averillo, JAC and Herbie and suddenly they have a competent backline which was by far their biggest weakness this year.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He would be a huge signing for them. Add Flegler, Averillo, JAC and Herbie and suddenly they have a competent backline which was by far their biggest weakness this year.

Absolutley. Hamiso, Isaako, Foxx, Averillo and Farnworth is a very good backline with a lot of strike.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The Foxx possibly on his way out of the Doggies. I reckon he would be a superb pickup for the Phins.

What's that about? Too much money or does he want out?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
What's that about? Too much money or does he want out?

I'm not sure. His agent is apparently denying it now but these things rarely come out of nowhere. Maybe they need to relieve some cap issues and just want to shake up their squad.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Addo-Carr has gone backwards badly this season, is that because he is losing his speed or because everyone at the Dogs has gone backward? Taking him on for anyone is a risk

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Addo-Carr has gone backwards badly this season, is that because he is losing his speed or because everyone at the Dogs has gone backward? Taking him on for anyone is a risk
I'm not so sure his speed his going, but his form i dont think has been too bad but not at the levels he is capable of. As a winger you are reliant on getting good service and thats not something the dogs are good at doing.

There will be very little risk unless a team takes on his full contract. Doggies are going to have to wear some of his 500k a year contract if they want him out of there. I think he could be picked up for the remaining 2 years of his deal for a club for $250k-300k a year. Thats a pretty low risk option for a player like him.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
I'm not so sure his speed his going, but his form i dont think has been too bad but not at the levels he is capable of. As a winger you are reliant on getting good service and thats not something the dogs are good at doing.

There will be very little risk unless a team takes on his full contract. Doggies are going to have to wear some of his 500k a year contract if they want him out of there. I think he could be picked up for the remaining 2 years of his deal for a club for $250k-300k a year. Thats a pretty low risk option for a player like him.
thought they might stick with bostock a full preseason i he could be a real sleeper for next year

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
thought they might stick with bostock a full preseason i he could be a real sleeper for next year

He's looked pretty good, but i think if you can pick up a player like JAC on a subsidised contract i think you do it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
reports that the Panthers have spoken to Luai and their offer will be in the 700k a season range.

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
reports that the Panthers have spoken to Luai and their offer will be in the 700k a season range.
If his ego can handle it, that would be a wise choice. Winning games, playing with mates, and still making bank.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I think Luai would be very ordinary if he wasn't playing along side a dominant game managing half, and how many of those are genuinely in the NRL. He'd be stupid to leave the Panthers, unless his sole motivation is money. I can't see him being the dominant playmaker guiding teams to premierships.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Phins have released Brenko Lee from the final year of his contract, he'll head to England where he reportedly has 5 clubs keen on his signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • lakers133334
  • Fozz
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kat00
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.