NRL Players and family members in hot water

Wendell will want his boy out of Sydney now. Should the broncos make a play?
Uh...maybe we should wait until more facts come out before trying to be opportunistic about this.

He’s locked up until his court date I think they said, admittedly I don’t know a lot about the legal system but that seems bad.

I think the way things have gone, we need to steer clear of players with any hint of trouble to them. I know i have Patty tinted glasses, but we need more blokes with his work ethic and character.

What about lodge?

Latest on the Sailor thing.

Prosecution allege he drugged her with a sleeping pill and sexually assaulted her. Toxicology found a sedative in her system and physical evidence that could suggest assault.

His defence argue that sex was consensual and Tristan didn’t do anything wrong and that he didn’t drug her

He exchanged texts the following day with the (alleged) victim and she says she didn’t remember anything after the Uber back to her place. Tristan says they played drinking games and that he asked both her (and her friend) for consent and admits they had sex.

Amongst other things, his defence produced affidavits from various people including Mary McGregor .... one Darren Lockyer

Latest on the Sailor thing.

Prosecution allege he drugged her with a sleeping pill and sexually assaulted her. Toxicology found a sedative in her system and physical evidence that could suggest assault.

His defence argue that sex was consensual and Tristan didn’t do anything wrong and that he didn’t drug her

He exchanged texts the following day with the (alleged) victim and she says she didn’t remember anything after the Uber back to her place. Tristan says they played drinking games and that he asked both her (and her friend) for consent and admits they had sex.

Amongst other things, his defence produced affidavits from various people including Mary McGregor .... one Darren Lockyer
She has injuries consistent with sexual assault.
Those types of injuries don't usually happen with consent.
Also, who plays drinking games and takes a sleeping pill.

Dudes a predator in my opinion (just my opinion) .
He is in a world of shit if he is found guilty as the drugging is premeditated and will see him get a maximum sentence.

What about lodge?
She has injuries consistent with sexual assault.
Those types of injuries don't usually happen with consent.
Also, who plays drinking games and takes a sleeping pill.

Dudes a predator in my opinion (just my opinion) .
He is in a world of shit if he is found guilty as the drugging is premeditated and will see him get a maximum sentence.
The grub will have to go on jobkeeper after November 1

Active Now

• Stix
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • DrGee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Tmac
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • sooticus
  • Midean
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.